Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

RHYS

Engineering background. I score through all zeros as well. Also, my 3s have a perfectly straight line on top. 4s are triangular, as in type. The 6s & 9s contain a tail, also like the font you see here. I also print in all block letters when I write an actual letter. (This is just a lot closer to the old-school standard).

I haven't had time to catch up with all the new comments here, but I will. Hope everyone's doing well.

PAMELA, it's all making my brain go into "CCS mode" again. Thanks lol

paradox404

John wanted me to go and learn how to shoot a gun. I think he would be proud of me. I took the concealed carry classes.

Here is my target. They said they couldn't believe I never shot a gun before.
I would say perhaps some of that info was leaking from another dimension. Lol

Guns are a good thing to have, especially considering what I imagine could happen in 2017/2018. (I did think 2015 initially, but that wasn't based of any evidence). I've been a sporting shooter for a number of years now. I'm a fairly good shot on rifles, I can shoot a goat around a hundred meters away through thick grass using a .308 . That said, for targets we only are allowed those circular targets or animal silhouettes in Australia unfortunately. Once upon a time we could play bowling with bullets and pop the ballons... Not allowed now... :(

I had a similar experience though when I first tried a pistol, I was about average on the modern types of pistols but for some reason when I tried a revolver I was pretty much dead on. And whenever I get adrenaline I'm is dead accurate as well, but I don't think I should be, I should be more shaky but I ain't complaining though.

Probably related to the ripple effect...

Engineering background. I score through all zeros as well. Also, my 3s have a perfectly straight line on top. 4s are triangular, as in type. The 6s & 9s contain a tail, also like the font you see here. I also print in all block letters when I write an actual letter. (This is just a lot closer to the old-school standard).

I haven't had time to catch up with all the new comments here, but I will. Hope everyone's doing well.

I tend to frequently program things in Java although I've never actually gotten into any habit regarding writing 0's with a /. I've never really seen a point in doing that but I guess that might change if I ever needed to hand write code for a job or something.

I have something kind of interesting to share with you about Johns letter. I was waiting on a customer today and noticed in his paperwork he filled out he had all of his zeros with a / through it. I noticed Johns letter he sent had all his 0 with a line through it also. Which I never saw before and it looked strange to me so I had to ask the guy why he put a line through all his 0s.

He told me he was a computer programmer and they all do that when they write something out. I just thought that was an interesting fact to share with you.

I think I know what you mean. Sounds a lot like the DOS prompts that can be found in Windows... They do have the zeros with the lines through them, and when using the command prompt to execute it would cause the program to output them like that.

a6NnWZw.png

No I am talking about a man filling out a form with a pen and Everytime he wrote the number 0 he put a line through it.

I only asked this man that question because Johns letter was hand written and Everytime John wrote a 0 in his letter he did the same thing with the 0s he put a / through it. Johns letter looked unusual to me I never saw anyone do this before.

The man at work said computer programmers do this when they write out 0s.

It's hard to explain. But yes that is how John writes his zeros. It was just unusual to see it
In a letter.

I initially thought that could have been what you meant. Then again, I have been quite tired today as I had to attempt to recover data off one of my flash drives yesterday after one of the programs we had to use corrupted it.

I code in Java sometimes and they've never suggested that we do that in our written exams. Must be a newer thing not to do the slash, or because my Uni likes to be trendy and hip but fails. Probably the latter. Then again, my uni has infrequent buses to the station that is within walking distance but the hub station buses are more of a myth, so nothing really surprises me with that place.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Quick opinions (before I record). I said I didn't want to mention John's communcation on my show. Would it be wrong?
I wouldn't mention any names. I just feel guilty for some reason.

Thoughts?

PamelaM

Well I have one close friend that I work with that I talk to about it. I'm not sure if she actually thinks he is real or not but she listens. We discuss the situation alot.

I have talked to my older brother about it because he is a professor in a college that teaches computer . He thinks the whole thing is crazy but I get computer stuff answered.

My other two brothers do not know about it. My mother and father are dead and I am single with no family of my own.

The altervu's I have not discussed with any family or friends....only the people that were online and ones that were involved in it...because face it....it sounds pretty crazy.
Usually people do not believe time travel is possible unless they are scientists or just have an interest in it so you really don't have people to talk to about it. I have just kept a lot of things in my heart...which is hard.
Thanks for sharing! I have sometimes tried to imagine what it must be like to be you. You (in some measure) represent all of us who have beliefs that are unconditional. Beliefs define a life. I know that this whole JT saga has changed my life. However, you (to me) are legendary because -- in no small measure -- your devotion to John has defined his legacy. I don't think that the JT saga would have been nearly as potent without a PamelaM. I wonder if JT knew this?

He did mention in his letter that I played an important part in allowing the Johns to get home. And without my help they would not have known how far they were from home.
He said it couldn't have happened without me. I feel really good that I helped them
But I am still confused about talking to more than one person because it honestly felt and seemed like the same person to me!
It's like I talked to twin brothers or something. It's hard to wrap my mind around it.

PamelaM

Quick opinions (before I record). I said I didn't want to mention John's communcation on my show. Would it be wrong?
I wouldn't mention any names. I just feel guilty for some reason.

Thoughts?
Paula if you feel uncomfortable doing it...just don't do it. I have listened to your programs they are quite interesting.

PamelaM

You made me go back and look at his letter. Lol it meant alot to get a personal letter from John. I'm glad he wrOTE it by hand it means more to me.
He did print it in all capital letters. He wrote it in pencil on really nice stationary. Two pages.
Do you print in all capital letters also....sorry I just want to understand John more. Not sure what you mean by block letters.

paradox404

Well I have one close friend that I work with that I talk to about it. I'm not sure if she actually thinks he is real or not but she listens. We discuss the situation alot.

I have talked to my older brother about it because he is a professor in a college that teaches computer . He thinks the whole thing is crazy but I get computer stuff answered.

My other two brothers do not know about it. My mother and father are dead and I am single with no family of my own.

The altervu's I have not discussed with any family or friends....only the people that were online and ones that were involved in it...because face it....it sounds pretty crazy.
Usually people do not believe time travel is possible unless they are scientists or just have an interest in it so you really don't have people to talk to about it. I have just kept a lot of things in my heart...which is hard.
Thanks for sharing! I have sometimes tried to imagine what it must be like to be you. You (in some measure) represent all of us who have beliefs that are unconditional. Beliefs define a life. I know that this whole JT saga has changed my life. However, you (to me) are legendary because -- in no small measure -- your devotion to John has defined his legacy. I don't think that the JT saga would have been nearly as potent without a PamelaM. I wonder if JT knew this?

He did mention in his letter that I played an important part in allowing the Johns to get home. And without my help they would not have known how far they were from home.
He said it couldn't have happened without me. I feel really good that I helped them
But I am still confused about talking to more than one person because it honestly felt and seemed like the same person to me!
It's like I talked to twin brothers or something. It's hard to wrap my mind around it.

If I was a time traveller, my main concern would definitely be running into myself, not because they would be other me's but because I wouldn't know how to get rid of them lol. I guess they were lucky to have you as their lighthouse, showing them the way home.

PamelaM

I think it's kind of funny that I didn't even get a computer until 1999. My older brother gave me an old one. It wasn't long after that that John showed up and started posting.
I was new to posting on forums and very niave. I kind of wonder if he knew when I got my computer. He didn't post before I was on even though he must have been here earlier.
That's why I think he knew me from before.
But I don't really know. He got me when I was a newbe to being online. I just wish I had known how to save all of our earlier chats we had back then.

PamelaM

If I was a time traveller, my main concern would definitely be running into myself, not because they would be other me's but because I wouldn't know how to get rid of them lol. I guess they were lucky to have you as their lighthouse, showing them the way home.

I think it would be weird running into another you. I've had dreams about it and you kind of feel compassion and wonderment about it.
And you definetly reach out and touch the other you... just to see if you can . Lol course that's just a dream. I don't know what you really would do. But I was careful in my
dream. I think you might do what you do in your dream.

PamelaM

This is probably stupid but if i ever get to meet John I kind of want to touch his arm to see if I can detect a slight vibrational difference . I have kind of wondered about that for awhile. I mean he did come from another dimension. Do you think he would feel a little different like a slight vibrational difference?. I'd like to ask Kay but we never have communication back and forth to get any questions answered.