Kentuckian Releases Red-Haired ‘Bigfoot’ Footage

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ky. — Two men in northern Kentucky last week captured the images of a creature they suspect could be Bigfoot.

Kirk Stokes, 44, told Cryptozoology News he was with his friend Parker Duvall checking out an area where they had previously noticed “activity” when they recorded the footage about 300 yards away from the alleged subject.

“We noticed movement, it moved in the thickets on the hill we zoomed in on it,” said Stokes, who has been interested in the cryptid since he had his first encounter with a similar creature in 1991 out of Spencer County.

The one-minute video shows what appears to be an animal moving behind the thick vegetation, just about 150 miles away from where he claims the first sighting occurred. Stokes says it was clearly watching them from the bushes.

“In the video, you can see the eyes change,” he explains.

Stokes says the creature was about 8 feet tall and had red hair on most of its body, except for the gray face. Its head, he said, was not the commonly reported cone-shaped skull but rounder and with a “deep brow”.

He explains he didn’t think of approaching the animal because it appeared it was aware of the two men.

“I did feel he was a just feeling out the situation. It was there for a minute then kept going, which shook me, because it meant he might have been ticked off. It had to be 800 to 900 pounds.”

The Kentucky man uses an older Panasonic video camera but he says he will be getting a better and newer model soon so that he can provide better quality footage next time.

“The biggest complaint I have is that I always uploaded my off the camera screen, but because I don’t have a computer,” says Stokes. “That will change soon. I still think the shot is good.”

Some of his viewers compared the animal in the video to a gorilla.

“When you pan out, it reminds me of those documentaries of gorillas! You guys somehow found out where they live!” said YouTube user Jenn J.

Cryptid reports out of Kentucky have become increasingly common these days. Just last month, a woman in Calloway County claimed to have seen a pig-human hybrid about 11 miles from the town of Murray.

In 2014, a driver in Boone County said she and her husband had spotted a “red Bigfoot” while on her way home in 2013.

Kirk Stokes has been sharing his videos on his YouTube channel since 2012.

“I created my channel to show different things that I have experienced including Bigfoot, Dogman, UFO activity ,and other cryptids that are found in Kentucky,” he said.

The post Kentuckian Releases Red-Haired ‘Bigfoot’ Footage appeared first on Cryptozoology News.