Kentuckian Spots ‘Grey Bigfoot’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BOYD COUNTY, Ky. — A man says he saw a Bigfoot creature chasing a pack of dogs in the woods of Eastern Kentucky.

Resident Wade Young told Cryptozoology News on Saturday that he was feeding the birds around his house by Route 64 when the incident occurred.

“I was on the little road behind my mobile home, just after daylight,” he said about the 2007 encounter. “I looked up the road and saw my neighbors’ dogs coming down the road. They stopped and turned around, looking back up the road where they came from, started barking.”

Young says that at first he thought it was probably deers that originated the ruckus. But, instead, he reportedly saw something else coming out of the woods.

“A grey Bigfoot on two legs.”

The animal, says Young, was about 7 feet tall and was able to walk very fast across the field adjacent to the road, right before disappearing into the woods on the other side.

“One thing I noticed was the dogs barely barked, like they were used to it.”

Young, who says he has been living at that location since 1994, suspects that it’s not the first time the alleged creatures visit the area and that, maybe, he has something to do with it.

“I have always thrown my food scraps up in the woods for the stray cats,” he explains. “In 1997, something hit the back of my home really hard, about noon one day.”

He is also linking unidentified grunting and thrown rocks to the cryptid.

“A grunting started up in the woods where I always feed the animals. I could see the outline of him in the dark. i just said ‘I don’t have any food’. I said that with out thinking… I walked slow back in the house. The other day, I was walking down to my mail box and heard a limb break up in the woods, and coming back, a rock hit in the road about 10 ft behind me.”

Young says that he has never felt threatened by the unproven creatures but that he opts to be cautious just in case.

And, as it’s usually the case with similar reported encounters, he kept the sighting to himself for a while.

“I couldn’t believe what I saw. I didn’t even tell my wife for a couple of weeks. I will not lie to you. Even my neighbor next door doesn’t seem to believe me said something hit the back of his mobile home real hard, and that was before i told him about the Bigfoot,” said Young.

An unusual number of Bigfoot sightings have emanated out of the Bluegrass State for the past few years.

In 2013, a family claimed to have spotted a “red Bigfoot” in the middle of some road work in Boone County.

Last year, a man camping with his family at Kentucky’s Taylorsville Lake said that he had “eye contact” with one of these creatures for over two minutes.

Boyd County, created in 1860 and with a population of 50,000, is home to the 626-foot-long Stone Serpent Mound Native American effigy.

The post Kentuckian Spots ‘Grey Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Awww bless him..He was probably on his way to Route 66 :D
(sings Route66 song....Well if you ever plan to motor west, just take my way, thats the highway thats the best...Get your kicks on Route 66):D
I loved the Strolling Bones version of that song..Oooops i meant the Rolling Stones..Watcha think WatchDawg Dude?? :D

TnWatchdog

(sings Route66 song....Well if you ever plan to motor west, just take my way, thats the highway thats the best...Get your kicks on Route 66):D
I loved the Strolling Bones version of that song..Oooops i meant the Rolling Stones..Watcha think WatchDawg Dude?? :D
In Kentucky he probably saw the bigfoot with his drinking buddy...Jim Beam. Here in Tennessee many have reported these creatures of the wild while with their drinking buddy...Jack Daniels.
Oh yeah timeflipper, those Strolling Bones are doing their thing at LP Field, June 17, where those giant Titans go to battle.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Obviously animals don't get to report their Bigfoot sightings so it's quite possible that with the super senses animals have, that they are more aware of these creatures than we are. So it might not be that stressful for the dogs to see their 3rd Sasquatch of the day but to the drunk Kentukian Woa! The Story of his lifetime!

TimeFlipper

In Kentucky he probably saw the bigfoot with his drinking buddy...Jim Beam. Here in Tennessee many have reported these creatures of the wild while with their drinking buddy...Jack Daniels.
Oh yeah timeflipper, those Strolling Bones are doing their thing at LP Field, June 17, where those giant Titans go to battle.
Oh yeah i forgot about Jim Beam, although i prefer his sis, Jill Beam ;)
Damn it WatchDawg im doing the final tests on my advanced flux capacitor next week, so you need to keep me updated on that battle of the Rock Titans please.:D