Kentucky Researcher Says he Has Proof of Sasquatch

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ky. — A Bigfoot researcher is convinced that what he captured on a trail camera are the actual images of a Bigfoot creature in Kentucky.

Thomas Marcum, wild land firefighter with over 20 years of research in the paranormal and founder of the Crypto Crew, says the photo is 100% proof of the existence of the creature.

Marcum, who claims that his father had spotted the creature in that area years ago, produced a 5-minute-long video to explain why he believes this is the real cryptid. He did not specify the exact location of the sighting.

“There was a picture taken before this one. It appears to have been something very close to the camera. The next photo was a little over exposed. Please notice the time stamp, 3:08 a.m., two minutes after the other photo,” he said.

The video shows a dark human-like silhouette seemingly hiding behind the trees.

“Please notice the head, the cheek bones, part of the right arm, some of the figure is hiding behind the leaves, notice how muscular that right arm is,” Marcum explains about the 2013 picture.

When the researcher compares daylight pictures to the one with “Bigfoot”, the hominid shape is not there.

Marcum adds that he has been researching the area and that he was able to find tree “breaks” and “stick formations”.

Some people believe the alleged creature, just like the great apes, could be using natural resources to build a nest or shelter.

And Marcum knows that he is facing a long line of critics and skeptical minds, but he says he is still sure that the animal in the images happens to be a Bigfoot.

“I know the photo itself might not convince anyone, but if you add up the sightings, the tracks I found, the stick structures, the broken limbs and the personal experiences I had while researching in this area, then it might,” he said. “I know it is a Bigfoot.”

The post Kentucky Researcher Says he Has Proof of Sasquatch appeared first on Cryptozoology News.