Kentucky Resident Captures ‘Bigfoot’ Video

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ky. — A western Kentucky resident has released a video of what he thinks could be a Bigfoot creature.

1024px-Kentucky_and_Barkley_Lakes_aerial_view.jpg

Aerial view of Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley

Kirk Stokes, 43, told Cryptozoology News on Tuesday that he was near the Kentucky Lake when he captured the images.

“I didn’t notice the animal until I watched the video later on,” Stokes explains. “I was hiking and filming when I captured this from a distance of about 120 yards in thick cover. I heard grunting snorting howls,” he added about the footage.

The 46-second-video shows a dark primate-like figure that appears to be hiding away from the man.

But, some viewers say, it could very well be a bear.
“It’s not a bear,” says Stokes. “Not at all. If you look at it, it just doesn’t have any bear stand.” Besides, he adds, “there are not many bears in those parts… maybe in Eastern Kentucky by Tenneesee. This looked like one of those Squatch with ears on the head a short snout, very much like the Dogman.”

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been reported in different locations. The beast was first reported to have been seen in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

In February 2015, a woman told Cryptozoology News that she had witnessed an encounter between a group of Bigfoot and Dogman creatures in what looked like some sort of symbiosis, reminding her of the “relationship between crocodiles and hippos”. She described the animals as being the size of a man with pointy ears placed on the top of their heads. Their bodies were reportedly covered in a brown patchy hair and had “human-like fingers with thick claws”. The woman also released a 17-second-long video last year of what she believed to be a “Dogman beast”.

Created in 1944, the Kentucky Lake is a reservoir along the Tennessee River in Kentucky and Tennessee.

The post Kentucky Resident Captures ‘Bigfoot’ Video appeared first on Cryptozoology News.