Kozyrev Mirror

trade4more

Interested in thoughts and construction of kozyrev mirrors. I have constructed a n orgone cage years ago was amazing. please meaningful responses only are much appreciated.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm interested in this also. From what I've read and videos I've watched, I would look at this as a next generation HDR. It's the particular spiral design that intrigues me the most. It actually looks like something one would use in order to engineer the vacuum of spacetime. As a real physical analogy one could put their ear up to a conk shell and hear the sound of the ocean. But how come no one asks where the energy comes from to generate that sound?

james

Hey, trade4more, that orgone cage...is this a new device beyond an orgone accumulator? If so, would love to learn more. A kozyrev mirror looks like an extruded Lakhovsky antenna (non powered ones) for plants and animals and humans. This antenna affected the life energies in both plants and humans and was very effective apparently. So an antenna concept that looks like it has been extruded from wire form to sheet form could theoretically be a powerful antenna for life force, etc. and might be used as an hdr. It is so simple to make that you should try it Einstein. See Lakhovsky book by Mark Clements attached. Looking at his bio antennas you can see the evolution to the MWO. Cheers.

Attachments

• The Waves That Heal (Mark Clement).pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 63

steven chiverton

just cant get enough information but when you find it its in the most unsuspecting places online as if someone's watching to see who puts it together right that resonates with the truth

jiangnanah

Kozyrev Mirror is very promising time machine. It proves that the past, present and future exist simultaneously and that "Earth is a zoo for extraterrestrial beings to monitor the human race", in other words, that human gods are nothing more than aliens in a higher-dimensional world. It is said that in the Kozyrev Mirror experiments humans can see their past, present and future at the same time. And they can perceive the existence of things in the higher dimensional world.
Kozyrev Mirror does not need high voltage will allow humans to see the past, present and future have to admire the Russian scientists called Kozyrev clever.
And Nikolai Tesla actually recorded similar phenomena in his experiments. However, the experiments required high voltages. in 1895, a witness found Tesla looking shocked and disturbed in a small coffee shop. His assistant claimed that Tesla was nearly electrocuted by a machine while trying to solve the mystery of time travel.

After nearly dying, Tesla claimed to have found himself in a completely different window of time and space, where he could see the past, present, and future simultaneously while staying in an artificially created "magnetic field".

jiangnanah

I am very interested in the Kozyrev Mirror. The structure of the device is very simple and does not require high voltage to allow the Kozyrev Mirror to perceive the past, present, and future simultaneously and to perceive the presence of aliens in the higher dimensional world. I seem to have found some production drawings for the kozyrev mirror on the Internets.科济列夫 镜子制作参数.png

Last edited: