Kozyrev Mirror

MODAT7

The thought occurs to me that it wouldn't be very hard to build a small scale version of this using cardboard, duct tape, glue, and tinfoil. I'm not sure a larger version would be safe.

jiangnanah

Kozyrev Mirror uses aluminum skin to create spiral tubes with Fibonacci spiral curves. It can also be constructed using permalloy to shield against the geomagnetic field. People meditating inside can see the three-dimensional information field. Russian scientists can travel through time and space. Travel back to the past and future. The Fibonacci spiral is a spiral curve drawn based on the Fibonacci sequence. There are many forms of Fibonacci spirals in nature. The rule of drawing is to draw a 90-degree sector in a rectangle composed of squares, with Fibonacci numbers as sides, and the arc connecting them is the Fibonacci spiral.1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

jiangnanah

Russian scientists discover the secret of concave mirrors. When one gazes into a concave mirror one can see the future. Nostradamus is said to have seen the future by gazing into a concave mirror. He wrote down the book of prophecy. In addition, Nostradamus made metal eggs of bronze.4.jpg

jiangnanah

The thought occurs to me that it wouldn't be very hard to build a small scale version of this using cardboard, duct tape, glue, and tinfoil. I'm not sure a larger version would be safe.
No, it's made to have to be shielded from geomagnetic fields. This requires material called permalloy. it's expensive. Besides, Russia found aluminum to be the best material. And of course a shield made of permalloy has to be added on the outside. Also you have to lay out the aluminum skin as a Fibonacci spiral curve. That way you can see the world in unknown dimensions when you meditate inside. It should be very expensive to make this device.

jiangnanah

The Kozyrev Mirrors are a very controversial instrument that is thought to have the potential to influence the flow of time, which is premised on the assumption that time is an energy. Mass can create gravity, and gravity can affect space-time. Hence the gravitational pull produced by the mass can affect time. Scalar electromagnetic waves are said to have a similar effect. So, Kozyrev big Mirrors is more than just a meditative device. If you do all kinds of experiments in such a mirror, you will inevitably get all kinds of incredible physical phenomena, and even break through the current theories of physics. Ha ha.