L.A. Beast - Have a Good Day!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Now that @Wind7 mentioned that he likes L.A. Beast too, I figured it's time we have a thread about him, so that we discuss him the only way we know: Like absolute bosses!

Screenshot_20231028-101215_Drive.jpg
He often does crazy food challenges, his old ones often ending with him puking his guts out accompanied by his glorious theme song.

At other times, he does intense physical challenges like walking the most miles in 24 hours. These challenges look simple, but they're surprisingly wholesome. The guy is a fighter and he has hearts. He's a chill dude.

He also has unexpected weird videos now and then, like breaking a glass with his voice, or building a rocket project to send a wrestler's action figure to space. And sometimes it's total failure, like that time when he tried to make a Mentos and Coke flying machine. lol Good times.

As a bonus, his videos are pretty relaxing too.

Here is his YouTube channel:

One of my favorite videos is the Extreme Kombucha Challenge. He goes hardcore and it's funny. And the kombucha looks nasty! And the finale... Oh boy!!

I also like the videos in which he attempts to live his childhood again, consuming old snacks and drinks from the 90s that fans sent him. So funny.

If you follow him on YouTube, he livestreams sometimes. So maybe you'll catch him playing old videogames.

Have a good day!
1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=231.jpg

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
OMG, the Haribo sugar free gummy bears!!! That's the first of his videos I've ever watched. It's a pure classic, I became a fan almost instantly.

Have you seen the reviews on these, on Amazon? Crazy!

Wind7

Staff
Have you seen the reviews on these, on Amazon? Crazy!

One of the best ones, right here........

I've had the pleasure of eating too many Sugarless candies before
but in my case, they were Werther's Caramels.

Dang things are delicious! However...

1698659973261.png

They clean you out like a brown tornado! ;)