LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

BlastTyrant

As a Vegas resident it isn't at all shocking lol you see a lot of weird stuff out here, supernatural and not so much.

I actually witnessed a spotlight light up half a mountain side in a perfect circle, it was as bright as the sun, it slowly slimmed down in size and vanished with no trace of anything making the light.

We have all seen random lights in the sky moving in odd formations, giant triangle shaped objects, and lately even glowing birds.

Glowing birds is fun, i seen one a few weeks ago, it was pitch black out and this pure white bird came flying along the back fence of where i live, it made its own light, you could tell it was a bird but it let off this white light from it. It was weird, my brother seen it a week ago. We ruled out it just reflecting light because you could see the fence light up as it passed.

Then there was the alien family i seen at Albertsons i covered earlier on the forum.

We have been followed by a UFO while cruising Lake Mead on our Motorcycles, i had my truck started on my outside area 51 lol it is a blast out here.

Now the humans, not so much, i have seen way more of people than i have ever cared too, homeless woman pee'ing on the street, naked mexicans on bikes, you name it lol

OakFieldAlienz444

As a Vegas resident it isn't at all shocking lol you see a lot of weird stuff out here, supernatural and not so much.

I actually witnessed a spotlight light up half a mountain side in a perfect circle, it was as bright as the sun, it slowly slimmed down in size and vanished with no trace of anything making the light.

We have all seen random lights in the sky moving in odd formations, giant triangle shaped objects, and lately even glowing birds.

Glowing birds is fun, i seen one a few weeks ago, it was pitch black out and this pure white bird came flying along the back fence of where i live, it made its own light, you could tell it was a bird but it let off this white light from it. It was weird, my brother seen it a week ago. We ruled out it just reflecting light because you could see the fence light up as it passed.

Then there was the alien family i seen at Albertsons i covered earlier on the forum.

We have been followed by a UFO while cruising Lake Mead on our Motorcycles, i had my truck started on my outside area 51 lol it is a blast out here.

Now the humans, not so much, i have seen way more of people than i have ever cared too, homeless woman pee'ing on the street, naked mexicans on bikes, you name it lol

I'm so glad someone else has seen glowing birds in the night sky. Never lived in Vegas, though I've been to Reno, Nevada. I once lived in Polo Missouri. When I lived there in Polo I saw golden birds flying outside at night which I just assumed were some weird type of alien spaceship.

Secretman3811

Yeah you right about woman peeing on the street at night possible a hooker but that a long time ago I see those person