Lee Alan Bryant "Ask Mike Paranormal" investigation

Adam666

The first investigation I have had the pleasure of using actual "huinting" tools, EMF, PSB-7, EchoVox, and Spirit Voice. The things that were captured with these devices solidified an opportunity to get access to a full 117 acre facility in Midwest. Rockville,Indiana has many tales of horror and tragedy, but the largest mystery is Lee Alan Bryant, aka Indiana State Sanatorium, and Tuberculosis Hospital. The Ask Mike Team was there to investigate on Nov 1st 2014. We are the first team to be given access to the grounds. Ghost Hunters and T.A.P.S. had previously been denied. What the Ask Mike team does is not for ratings, not for money or fame, but for the science and the experience. All the evidence will be compiled and I will share the link when it is all finished for you Paranormalis folks. You can find some info on the web about the grounds, though most info is withheld on the "surface web". And you can follow the team on Facebook at "Ask Mike". Thanks for reading and see you soon! - Adam

GirlDog

The first investigation I have had the pleasure of using actual "huinting" tools, EMF, PSB-7, EchoVox, and Spirit Voice. The things that were captured with these devices solidified an opportunity to get access to a full 117 acre facility in Midwest. Rockville,Indiana has many tales of horror and tragedy, but the largest mystery is Lee Alan Bryant, aka Indiana State Sanatorium, and Tuberculosis Hospital. The Ask Mike Team was there to investigate on Nov 1st 2014. We are the first team to be given access to the grounds. Ghost Hunters and T.A.P.S. had previously been denied. What the Ask Mike team does is not for ratings, not for money or fame, but for the science and the experience. All the evidence will be compiled and I will share the link when it is all finished for you Paranormalis folks. You can find some info on the web about the grounds, though most info is withheld on the "surface web". And you can follow the team on Facebook at "Ask Mike". Thanks for reading and see you soon! - Adam
Hi there, just checking to see if you have the follow up evidence ready yet. I've been to LAB. Very curious to compare notes.