Liberty Slipping: 10 Things You Could Do in 1975 That You Can’t Do Now

Samstwitch

America has changed enormously in my lifetime. I don't even recognize our country from what it was like when I was younger. People today have become comfortable losing their Privacy and being spied on by the U.S. Government. I will never be comfortable. It's all part of the NWO Agenda.

Here are just a few changes that have happened since 1975.

Liberty Slipping: 10 Things You Could Do in 1975 That You Can’t Do Now

economicpolicyjournal.com
July 23, 2013

In 1975:

1.You could buy an airline ticket and fly without ever showing an ID.
2.You could buy cough syrup without showing an ID.
3.You could buy and sell gold coins without showing an ID
4.You could buy a gun without showing an ID
5.You could pull as much cash out of your bank account without the bank filing a report with the government.
6.You could get a job without having to prove you were an American.
7.You could buy cigarettes without showing an ID
8.You could have a phone conversation without the government knowing who you called and who called you.
9. You could open a stock brokerage account without having to explain where the money came from.
10. You could open a Swiss bank account with ease. All Swiss banks were willing and happy to open accounts for Americans.

There are thousands of other examples. The monitoring is in place all that is required from here is the clampdown.

CLICK ME TO READ MORE!

frank miller

i am sure you guys are missing the old days , but we will have to deal with things.
it will all be over for us sooon.

TnWatchdog

The article states ten changes we've seen since 1975. These changes are true but minor in comparison to all the other changes that have recently been made. I would say that most members here know what changes have happened and for those that don't...read the information presented in the various threads on this site. There most likely is a list of the ten changes that we are unaware of that will do us in...but that is another thread.

Samstwitch

The article states ten changes we've seen since 1975. These changes are true but minor in comparison to all the other changes that have recently been made. I would say that most members here know what changes have happened and for those that don't...read the information presented in the various threads on this site. There most likely is a list of the ten changes that we are unaware of that will do us in...but that is another thread.

True. Feel free to add to the list. :)

Samstwitch

when you didnt have to spend a paycheck just to fill your vehicle -_-;

I remember when a Service Man wearing a uniformed shirt would pump the gas for customers at a Gas Station, wipe the car windows, check the tires, and check under the hood...all for a customer buying gas! Those were the good old days.

TnWatchdog

True. Feel free to add to the list. :)
Where does a person begin to start? Blast is right as the cost of gas is killing us. I exployed Executive Orders and found that they have been around for a long time. They are changes to the constitution by our rulers as they feel the need.
Here is a link to explore ...changes to our constitution made by these losers. Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Check out the list of Executive Orders within the link and see what they have been doing. They have been around since George Washington but are getting more frequent and bizarre as time goes on. At one time I printed some off but stopped as it was using up all my ink and paper...there are were just too many . I realized that during the JFK years there were many that took away our freedoms. In addition to these numerous Executive Orders, technology is biting us and we don't even realize it. Computers- a means of calculations and analysis, GPS-a means of tracking, Barcode- a code that numerical assignments can be made and with readers be read, calculated, or analyzed...with the help of computers. Technology is exciting and is good in a lot of ways but will also assist in bringing us down and most won't even see it coming.