Living among em

HDRKID

Science fiction writers imagine an odd juxtaposition of a UFO filled with weird creatures looking at dials and gauges. Funny, I have never seen any..... gauges, that is. Also, in movies, aliens are seen pushing buttons and TALKING in an audible voice. Real aliens are telepathic, and buttons are none.

The mise-en-scène is quite different than our own.

What does this mean?

Let me describe the environment to you. First, the spaceship is cold like a meat locker or freezer room. There is an antiseptic chemical smell that is not chlorine or ammonia. It is a bit pungent, so it could be ozone. The whole place is clean white and sterile, like being in a hospital near an operating room. There are no sharp corners. All objects are smooth and rounded like melted wax.

Please understand that there are no paintings on the walls making it look as barren as an industrial warehouse and your color palette choices are limited to white or light gray. There are no bright colors such as red or orange. I did not see doors in most rooms. Aliens just teleport in. Hallways in spaceship movies are long, winding, and narrow. Funny, as that is something you do not see.

Instead, the aliens are open-concept to the max. There are exceptions of course. For example, there is a separate rest room. It has a door and is quite large in size. OK, so in addition to having a toilet and a shower, there is a pool for swimming. Also, there are some machines to do exercises. Think of it as a hybrid of a bathroom and an exercise room.

Unlike earth, where we have ranks and castes such as officers and enlisted men, aliens do not have a hierarchy but are a hive mind and function as parts of one organism. Think of the spaceship like a beehive, but there is no queen. All aliens are treated the same. Like you do not have a leader giving orders to anyone.

For example, a bee does not get orders of where to harvest nectar from a flower garden but instead is told by other bees places where flowers are common. She then decides where to go.

Aliens inside the spaceship all have strange white clothes they wear. They have no ranks or insignia. Dr. David Jacobs refers to this apparel as hybrid garb and says none wear human clothes when onboard the spaceship, but these garments feel funny like they are made of a strange substance that is not woven. For example, on earth humans wear jeans. These are often baggy and saggy. Alien clothes do not have any wrinkles as in never. Also, they feel cold, sterile, and free of germs.

Instead of eating a big mac, aliens drink special juices. I believe what they eat is blue-green algae, but I could be wrong. I have spirulina at home and it gives you awesome energy. Frankly, I was expecting to see a greenhouse with fresh herbs, but that is not how it is.

Alien greetings are strange to us. For example, most greet each other with BANKOSHOBIS, that means - I love you with all the power in our universe. Hybrids are a bit less expansive. They use SHALA which is short for SHALAKANA - I love you with all my heart, and I would use SHALA as it reminds me of shalom which means peace. Think of it like meaning - see ya.

Often aliens are a lot more formal than hybrids which as part alien and part us. For example, a hybrid would say. "Turn the light on." Aliens would say. "Insufficient illumination of said premises is no longer necessary." A hybrid might say. "It was fun being with you. Do hope we can see you soon." Aliens say. "May the light of the all powerful shine upon you."

If my writing is poor... I do apologize, as I do not have a cadré of editors or necessary resources.

Certainly, it is hard to describe an environment that is aliens to its very core. I have said this before and I say it again. When I was among em, I felt like a kindergarten kid in the presence of Nobel prize winners.

Expecting an alien to act human, is like expecting a dog to meow. This is not what they are.

Frankly, hybrids are more similar to us. However, they do not act the same. Most express a certain sadness that comes from feeling that neither culture truly accepts who they are.

This is something you do not get in a science FICTION movie. It lacks the authenticity of living among em.