localised time travel wheel device

timecore

The two wheels can be made of wood and still.The two motors powering both wheels are ac motors.The speed of the two motors are cotrolled by resistors.There are no counter rotating wheels.It would be hard to draw a 600 feet circumference wheel and 12.5 feet circumference weel.With the motors powering them.

timecore

This is exciting!
150 feet circumference wheel powerd by a electric motor whose circumference is moving at a speed of foot per hour.Divide it's circumference into it's speed.To find the speed of the 1 foot circumference area around the
center.Which is .0066 of a foot per hour.Then divide .0066 of a foot per hour into 1.To find out how many hours the one
foot circumference area around the center of the wheel.which is close to 151.515 hours.Then divide the 150 feet
circumference by the 600 feet circumference of one of the wheels rotating at 1 foot per hour.To find out how many rotations the wheel has to make to get to 600 feet.Which is 4 rotations.Then multiply those four rotations by 151.515.To find out how many hours it would take to go 600 feet.
Which equals to 606.060 hours.

600 feet circumference wheel powerd by a electric motor whose circumference is moving at a speed of a foot per
hour.Divide it's circumference into it's speed.To find the speed of the 1 foot circumference area around the center of the wheel.which is 625 hours.
center.Which is .0016 of a foot per hour.Then divide .0016 of a foot per hour into 1.To find out how many hours the one
foot circumference area around the center of the wheel takes to rotate 360 degrees.
Which is 625 hours.

Do you see the large difference in time which is 606.060 hours and 625 hours.Do you believe now?

timecore

I believe you did not give it much thought.You need to think again.

It would be best to have the wheels powered by electric motors side by side.Then stick a foot circumference gear onto each one's center with glue.Then have a shaft gear powered by both wheels one foot circumference gears pointing to a particular point in space.To access both past and present of that space.

Last edited:

timecore

If you change the speed of the wheels to 8 feet per hour.You can access different times than
having both wheels go 1 foot per hour.

timecore

I believe that this idea for a time machine if built would allow a person to see two or times at one time.That would mean he could transmit messages to other times.

Pegii

I'm lost as well.......

What are these "wheels" made of?

You also stated that the motor's circumference is moving at the rate of a foot per hour...etc. Can you elaborate on the motor?

Is there a ratio of gear sizes that controls the speed of the wheels??

What are the specs of the motor, as in amps and voltage.....AC or DC motor? Does that matter?

Is there more than one wheel? Is there a wheel inside a larger wheel, that counter rotates???

Enquiring minds want to know........
Wanna join my camping trip? Are you based in the UK?