London 1920's color movie

HDRKID

Check out this London 1920's color movie. Almost like going back in time in a way. I was there last year. London has changed a lot since. Well, last year was the Olympics in the summer. Yeah, it was very crowded and hotels were expensive. Still, in the 1920's London was at the top in its power. Frankly, it seems incredible that we can do this comparison. A time traveller would find the changes amazing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That is an amazing video. It dates back from almost a century and it's in color!

Things were so different back then, it's a must watch.

TnWatchdog

Cool vid...I always have had and have a fascination with old pics and vids. Like the Indians thought, their souls were captured in these picture images. Maybe not their souls but their thoughts and dreams from that time period. People loved and hated, ate and slept just like we do now being in their own time period or time capsule. I think it weird about looking at large crowds in these pics and imagine if the ones that were dead were erased from the pics...some streets and stadiums would be empty. They had the same desires as we do today but are now history...goners from this world.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I thought about that too. Most, if not all those people wee see in the video are dead today. Maybe that little girl beside the Peter Pan statue is still alive, but she'd be very old by now.