Looking For Genuine Time Travellers

Astillian

Hey guys,

I'm looking to have a conversation with a genuine time traveller. I've got so many questions to ask, as I'm starting out new at this.

All are welcome.

Dflynn
Hey Dflynn I'm looking for the same thing. Would love to go back in time and see my birth because i have a weird hole in my back that my parents said was caused from me shooting out of my mothers ****** to fast. I fell onto the floor and hurt my back. I would love to see that event and maybe i could even catch myself so then i won't have a hole in my back. One can only hope. Other than that I'm also very interested in parallel universes and mechanisms that could result in time travelling.

Barth Abrem

That is a good thing to do, most importantly everything has to be appropriate that relates to what you wanna discuss and helps you with gaining some knowledge on it.

BBD2014

What if you really were an authentic time traveler that had not yet traveled?

If you had indeed found such evidence, up to the point where you were about to travel back, how could you be sure it was you and not someone else or another you from another world-line?

If you had discovered a large body of such evidence in form of cryptic and ambiguous text, would you be able to tell for sure whether it was you, someone pretending to be you, or someone trying to send you a message?

If no one told you or were to deprive you of the truth or assistance, how would you obtain proper confirmation?

If it were in the context of something enormously influential for billions of people, how could you come out into the open without causing a great deal of controversy or strife?

What would be the psychological effect of such a set of unique circumstances?

How would anyone cope with such a big challenge with no assistance or definitive frame of reference whatsoever?

This is exactly what I am dealing with right now.

I have been approached by complete strangers claiming to have met me before. They all claim I told them to find me and they were to call me the "Time Traveler".

Additionally, they promised they'd get me through this time of confusion and it will eventually make sense.

I never talked to any of them again so I do not know what is suppose to happen. I was looking for sign in pi but I was stuck it only has a pattern from the first 13th decimal places they all told me to keep looking and I'll find it.

Well I did it is called 2014- 314 egg and it states this is all AI simulation and anythings possible.

I am still not sure if this is where I am suppose to show my findings but I will try in a different post.

Pattern :
jJr4vC6.gif

If you want to see the rest let me know it spells out, "God's codec be" 6.28