Looking for highest LOVE vibration?

Julietta

Crystal Skull Spiritual Journey for Healing program is designed to get you there.

Love have different levels of vibration.
The lowest is a "baby love". Which is let you feel attraction to some one who carrying about you. Its also have a principal of condition love: you give me something and I will love you for this.

An other level is a bit higher then first.
You can feel love for nature, your neighbor or even to your self, but it still have a condition. You will do it for spiritual reasons: to be a good christian, to change your karma, to gain some spiritual benefits.

And there is the highest love vibration.
This one is absolute and free of ANY conditions. You love everything and every one and it's base on deep exception of your self and every living bean in you and round you. This vibration giving you total freedom to be your self, to be free of all and every negative vibrations like fear, greed, hate and so on. It gives you your complete acceptance of entire creation and wholeness with every thing that exists. You will never afraid to die, be a long, be hungry, be rejected. This Love is ALWAYS FREE of charge!

Do you want to feel it?
Do you want to fly with your soul?

If your answer is yes...... watch this video:

It will tell you about the way to get there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, rephrase. Most love = fairy tale. Love for a child or animal is the only type that truly exists and endures.

Julietta

Love = fairy tale
You are very familiar with lowest love vibration. They based most on hormone's activities for a reproduction. The ruling part of the brain that controls this feelings called "lizard brain". This part is very ancient in our human "big processor". this type of love is often mixed with fear, low self esteem and whole a lot of other different negative emotions and believes. If you think the lowest love vibration that you know of is the only LOVE that exists in the Universe, I have a good news for you: it's wrong! If you know more about this topic I will suggest you to read a book by Deepak Chopra "Super Brain". You will understand the deep spiritual aspects from scientific point of view. Good Luck!

Julietta

Love = fairy tale

LOL

a few seconds of pleasure, then a life time of pain :cautious:
You are very familiar with lowest love vibration. They based most on hormone's activities for a reproduction. The ruling part of the brain that controls this feelings called "lizard brain". This part is very ancient in our human "big processor". this type of love is often mixed with fear, low self esteem and whole a lot of other different negative emotions and believes. If you think the lowest love vibration that you know of is the only LOVE that exists in the Universe, I have a good news for you: it's wrong! If you know more about this topic I will suggest you to read a book by Deepak Chopra "Super Brain". You will understand the deep spiritual aspects from scientific point of view. Good Luck!

CDS

Love = fairy tale

LOL

a few seconds of pleasure, then a life time of pain :cautious:

Indeed, I'll rellay that to my wife. She be pleased to know it's not her... :rolleyes: