Looks Like Titor's View Is Coming Together...

CaryP

August,

Great post pal. I hope I didn't come across the wrong way. I have the habit of taking people serious when they're joking. Thanks for your ongoing contribution to the place. Looking forward to more.

Cary

StarLord

I can just see Cornelia walking around everyone that is siting in the Lotus position or perhaps the beginning of "Sunrise" Smacking folks on the shoulder with the bamboo staff saying "No! , it's Auuuuuuuuummmmmmm! NOT Ummmmmmmmmm! How can you expect enlightenment if you can not pronunce it correctly! You don't Need a mother tongue to see the Light!"........ :lol:

Smooth-Operator

I see the skeptics have been out while I was away.

Unfortunately I was away when all that happened
call.gif

Nothin's wrong with healthy skepticism but it's ALL a VERY weird coincidence.

BTW.... I dont have links but a lot of folks I have talked to and passed by while browsing the internet have commented on how "Lincon-ish" Kerry looks.

:cry: :cry:
I'm sure It's another amazing coincidence.

:D'oh:

And I did think about the potential consequences of posting this info.... but I have found that it's always best to go with your gut on these things.
If something is meant to be, it will be. Consequences is what change.

~Smooth~ @);-

StarLord

Smooth,

If he gets shot In the Kennedy theatre while watching the "Life and Times of Lincoln" by a Mime named Tippy, then I'll know something is afoot.

Darkwolf

August, I did take your post as a compliment. I was kind of flattered to be compared to Tom Clancy, and as a matter of fact, in a few months I may be able to hope that a publisher agrees with you. So no worries.

don't be afraid of your government since you're the people and nobody can harm you if you are on the right side.

With respect Cornelia, this is an extremely dangerous attitude which has filled graves with the rightious throughout history. Rightiousness is a reason to put yourself in a risky situation, but it doesen't matter a whit once you are in it. If the bad guys have more power and use it more skillfully than the good guys, evil wins.
Might doesen't make right, but it is important to remember that Right doesn't make Might either.

Smooth-Operator

If he gets shot In the Kennedy theatre while watching the \"Life and Times of Lincoln\" by a Mime named Tippy, then I'll know something is afoot.

goof.gif
I'm making a mental note, now. :cry:

don't be afraid of your government since you're the people and nobody can harm you if you are on the right side.
Cornelia, hon- I think you need to take a deep breath and read the following link.

PsyOps Plans For Future- pdf

JT warned us this would be coming soon as well.

~Smooth~ @);-

Cornelia

Darkwolf and Smooth,
I repeat: nobody in the world have to be afraid of their government... unless it's a dictatorship. If it's a true democracy, then you have nothing to worry; if it's a dictatorship, then you have the right to revolt.
This is what I mean when I said "nobody can harm you"... unless you are so ingenuous to believe you are in a democracy when it's not the case. But it's always up to you... again.

(Of course, we all are right to be afraid of YOUR government :lol: )

StarLord

But that's just the problem Cornelia, it's not our Govt. It is certainly not our choice to have the govt we have, it most certainly is not our choice to have the fool that is there now, that choice was taken or rather bought 4 years ago in Florida. Just because they hold the reins sure does not mean we want them there, nor does it mean we like them where they are.

Paul had a most awesome answer for that months ago. Fire them ALL! All Congressmen, All senators, All Supreme Court Justices, Every Single Cabinent Member, the VP and the President, Give them All The Boot!! Replace them with Farmers that work for a living and Hate Money.

Now that I am done with the magic lamp, I'll pass it to you. :)

Darkwolf

This is what I mean when I said \"nobody can harm you\"... unless you are so ingenuous to believe you are in a democracy when it's not the case. But it's always up to you... again.

(Of course, we all are right to be afraid of YOUR government )

Well, to be technical, I live in a constitutional republic. Theres a big difference. A democracy would be impossible with the population we have.
The government here will have one chance to prove to us that it is not a dictatorship with these elections. There better be somone really wise at the helm though, one faction or the other is going to be really ticked off.

What is our government going to do to you? Personally I'm a bit afraid of this EU UN world homoginizing trend. After all how long is it going to take before they start telling us what to do in our own country.