Lord Rama Empire

Krish

Just think for a moment. The Universe is like a Family of Life Forms. There is another Family next door. It is hardly a good idea to mess with each other...so what ever you do has to have some serious reason like emergency and only works at the Spirit level....not physical...even if you can create a mathematical equation....

Otherwise, your spouse can come in one day move in to the other house and vice versa...when you wake up at night...guess what? Not happening...but it is nice to think about...

darwi

We agree on Edgar Cayce, reincarnation, extraterrestrials, parallel universes and ancient civilizations. We disagree on time travel and out of body travel. On the inner Earth and underground cities you are unsure. I will address that first. First, in a sense we are all extraterrestrials and who knows where we were before we came to this planet or where we will go if we leave this planet. A very high technology has existed on this planet in the past. You have already indicated that yourself. So, the high tech civilizations that built Shangrila, Shamballa, Telos, Agartha and developed the inner Earth, etc. need not be considered to have been extraterrestrials, unless it's your view that we're all extraterrestrials anyway. The story is that when Atlantis and Lemuria were going down the drain, higher consciousness individuals who wanted their civilizations to survive, decided to go underground, tens of thousands of years ago, and did so. Even the lizard humanoids on this planet went underground. As to the hollow Earth being real, you can read The Smoky God and other material about the Inner Earth. It makes sense though that a planet would form that way as it's spinning around, hollow with it's own little internal sun and large polar openings. As to out of body travel and time travel, I'll suggest that way too many people have experienced these things, for you to be able to discount it and have everyone believe your outlook on that. I have personally experienced being outside my physical body, consciously. I understand the physics behind time travel(physical and mental) too well to discount the idea in my own mind. Since you are in contact with your higher consciousness I suggest that you question your higher consciousness about these differences of opinion that we have. You may surprise yourself if you do.

Krish

We agree on Edgar Cayce, reincarnation, extraterrestrials, parallel universes and ancient civilizations. .

First of all, thank you for the reply. I did not get any conversation here before. So, I thank you. I can only say what I think and some items what I know. Thinking part comes from my human soul….and the Knowing part comes from my divine self. There are certain items, that he/she/they cannot tell me because it is against the rules of that space. It applies to everybody…just like we have rules in our country. But they are like 14 Billion years of beginning. So, I collect various other data and connect the dots. That they can not say anything because it is my view.

Now, hollow Earth is possible…because entities keep coming here for say 500 million years. So, who knows what happened. The first Earth civilization was the Rama Civilization. Before then, outsiders came in with full technology and spent some time here. Rests are science fiction…that you may not want to agree. For example the stories on Ramayana and Mahabharata is not what happened. So, while the basic event happened, the story is a fabrication of social issues. That is because the story came on after the fact. It is same way Edgar Cayce got the information, but whoever wrote it made up their story.

So, hollow Earth theory may be good…I do not think it is there now from my human side. And no, Atlantis people did not go underground, I was one of them. They moved out via Vimanas….that much I am sure of. I was the chief engineer. There are lots of stories in those issues. And it was 100,000 years ago. And they have bases in Jupiter’s Moon. There was a Dentist in Utah who passed that information to me. He said they know about me. Now I know why. Then he vanished.

I have to do a project – improve Economy of Western Hemisphere….they can tell me everything on that…then I am gone. We all come for projects, when done, we are out this Karma. In the meantime, we can have some fun…hope you come back. Thanks.

darwi

Keep in mind that civilizations have been evolving here for a long, long time. Moving out of here 100,000 years ago by Vimanas(I presume you mean your spaceships) is just one point in time. Underground cities like Telos(by the Lemurians) and Agartha(by the Atlanteans), may have been built some 20,000 years ago, long after you left on the Vimanas, at a time of conflict between Lemuria and Atlantis, when great rumblings and earthquakes were threatening to destroy their civilizations. And only a very small percentage of their populations lived and survived in those underground cities at that time. As to when the inner Earth may have been developed who knows. It could be much, much older. If your higher consciousnesses aren't sharing data about time travel and certain things with you, it could be that your ancient high tech civilization misused such technology in the past or they and you simply weren't focused on that yet. Don't worry about other people not communicating with you. Just understand that the average IQ on this planet is below 100, apparently. So the people on this planet have an extremely low level of awareness right now.

Krish

My Vimana was a Cylindrical space ship that even now, some of them watches over us. Google them and find out. If you have connections (you never know these things)…it is easy to find out. We had a full group in that ship and they all are here and back in the spirit universe. So, something is going on as a team…I think, we are helping our present society with a full 1000 year plan that I do not know what it is. We are little guys…at least me here....It sounds like Star Trek and BTW Gene Roddenberry was one of our group too....so, who knows what is going on...There are other super high level space ships that visit us even in the last few weeks…I have no idea what they want...

As to Lemuria and Atlantis and underground cities, I will find out if you can give me some details…in a week or so. I think, not sure...20,000 years ago it was a simple society. I was here back in 12,300 years in India. Yes the average IQ… my son is 206 recorded in Utah that reduced on another test to 200 due to test issues. And so life goes on….During Rama time, my IQ was like immeasurable because I had full contact with the self-spirit. I am trying again now…may take 2 to 3 years….or none at all...who knows...Thank you again…

Last edited:

darwi

You can easily find data about Telos, Agartha and other underground or hidden cities or civilizations on the internet. I do know that Telos, from the Lemurian civilization is under Mount Shasta in California, according to reports, which goes down about seven layers. They use hydrophonic farming for their food, have their own artificial lighting system, have live, docile prehistoric animals, including sabre tooth tigers and a tunnel system which connects them to the inner Earth and other underground cities. The people there are said to be extremely intelligent and around 6'6" to 7'6" in height. They are also said be very long lived compared to us on the outside surface. 20,000 years ago for the origins of some of these underground cities is just a rough estimate. It may not be all that accurate.

Harte

You can easily find data about Telos, Agartha and other underground or hidden cities or civilizations on the internet. I do know that Telos, from the Lemurian civilization is under Mount Shasta in California, according to reports, which goes down about seven layers.
Okay. But do you know that "Lemuria" never existed?
Do you know the origin of the term "Lemuria"

Harte

darwi

Yes Harte, I just looked it up in the dictionary. A hypothetical continent, supposedly submerged beneath the Indian Ocean, thought by E. Haeckel to be the original home of lemuroid primates. It has been suggested elsewhere that the location for the hypothetical continent was actually the Pacific Ocean, around the area of the Hawaiian Islands. That possibility seems more plausible to me. If there was such a place then obviously Lemuria was not the name that was used thousands of years ago. It's just the name people use nowadays. Mu is another name that has been used as reference to that alleged area, either as the continent or one of its cities.

Harte

If you know the name was actually coined by scientists trying to explain lemur fossils in Asia and madagascar, then you should realize that, since these fossils have since been satisfactorily explained via tectonic action, then the need for a "Lemuria" no longer exists.

IOW, it never existed.

While "Lemuria" was still in use as a theory, a con man "medium" -Helena Blavatsky - jumped on the term for her "root race" theory she put out in her Theosophy book "The Secret Doctrine." Turned out, however, that there was never a need for Lemuria and that it was a fantasy continent.

Mu is not related to Lemuria in the least, though the names are similar. Mu (originally called "Moo") is from a mistranslation of an old Mayan Codex - I think it was the Madrid Codex (maybe the Dresden.) The codex turned out to not have anything to do with any Mayan history - in fact, the mistranslated word wasn't a word at all, it was a number.

No Lemuria, and no Mu. That's pretty much definite.

Harte