Lost Books Of The Bible

shield

There was a cave full of scrolls containing lost stories of the bible over in the middle east. One of them tells the story of Moses' birth.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
funny how that showed up and proved the BIBLE was real and true huh???? and still people just don't want to believe .... there are still many questions but it is hard to po po the whole book as just a bunch of bedtime storys

shield

The scientists for the show ancient aliens on discovery channel see the new texts as proof of aliens causeing most of the events like Noah's ark and the great flood.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well in the book of jasher it speaks of the reasons for the flood and how the sons of GOD had begun to mix the flesh of men and animals I realy can't say for sure just how the hole thing went down but am pretty sure it did happen

shield

According to the national geographic channel there was a giant flood and according to Charles Darwin humans would have been still more primate then well humans.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while darwin may well have been at the end of a line of primates,, I do not for one second think that normal humans are... no offense intended JMHO... also the list of books above are reffranced in the BIBLE its self as good for instruction and learning... I have not fully read all of them but the ones I have seen are diffrent than the norm. to say the least...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well just for farts and grine heres a piece of the book of Enoch chapt.32 where he describes the tree of wisdom and its fruit and guess what it aint no apple that Adam and Eve took a bite of back in the garden....

1And after these fragrant odours, as I looked towards the north over the mountains I saw seven mountains full of choice nard and fragrant trees and cinnamon and pepper. 2 And thence I went over the summits of all these mountains, far towards the east of the earth, and passed above the Erythraean sea and went far from it, and passed over the angel Zotiel. And I came to the Garden of Righteousness,
3I and from afar off trees more numerous than I these trees and great-two trees there, very great, beautiful, and glorious, and magnificent, and the tree of knowledge, whose holy fruit they eat and know great wisdom. 4That tree is in height like the fir, and its leaves are like (those of) the Carob tree: and its fruit 5is like the clusters of the vine, very beautiful: and the fragrance of the tree penetrates afar. Then
6I said: 'How beautiful is the tree, and how attractive is its look!' Then Raphael the holy angel, who was with me, answered me and said: 'This is the tree of wisdom, of which thy father old (in years) and thy aged mother, who were before thee, have eaten, and they learnt wisdom and their eyes were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they were driven out of the garden.'

just thought I would let you all see how the BIBLE is not quite a full account of the way things were and how there is a whole treasure of hiddin knowlage out there if you just look for it... alot of the books in this group are reffranced in the main body of the BIBLE but the priest's commisioned by King James left them out ????some say it was done for a lack of verafiable sources....some say it was to maintane there postion of power and control.... I was not there so I can't say for sure....

Rosco..Jones

I read many of the lost books years ago. Just because it was decided they not be included in the "official" version of the Bible, does not mean they are not worth reading. I particularly liked reading of Jesus' childhood and the Gospel of Mary M. The official books of the Bible were chosen by men. Who's to say they made the right choices?

Samstwitch

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I have "The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden" (two books combined into one) which I consider a companion to my Bible. It's published by World Bible Publishers, Inc. The books are filled with Apocryphas, many that were taught to Christians for centuries. Growing up, I was taught about the life of the Virgin Mary in Catechism, which was derived from some of these books.

This is my favorite book next to the Bible! You will find many parts that are missing from the Bible, such as, after Cain slew Abel and fled, who did he marry? There are great books such as "Secrets of Enoch", and the books of "Adam and Eve", which gives a day-by-day account after they were banished from Paradise. There is also the detailed account of what happened to Jesus when he descended into Hell after he died on the cross, and His ascension into Heaven.

The "Lost books of the Bible" go with the New Testament, and the "Forgotten Books of Eden" go with the Old Testament. (It's also available in Paperback, but I prefer Hardback.)