Lost in Time

label

Good day people, sorry for not being here for such a long time.

Been messing with stuff and stuff messed with me. Regardless this should not keep me from writing.

Each of us reading this, knows we have something we need to fix in the "back then" of our lives. It is true that i for one need a lot of fixing and my life, mental health and physical self really NEED this to be real.

It is said that, time travel can be accomplished but as humans we are restricted to go back.

Being spiritual in nature, i know the soul is real, i know this as i have seen it and moved in it once before. Many will claim that they died and came back others will tell you how they saw themselves while the doctor was doing operations on them. This out of body situations are documented over many countries and can be traced back in a time well before modern science or understanding.

In short, we are real only because we exist in this existence. We are bound by the rules of this earth in this moment of time. We are in effect prisoners of time. The rules are written in such a way that it is almost impossible for us to move from the "now" into the "past"

The biggest rule is we cannot exist in two places at any one time. But THIS CHANGED!!!

Yes!

In 2017 scientists from China have performed the "first ever" <--- according to them ---> quantum teleportation from Earth to Space.

Well now... A while ago on this forum i figured that the only way to truly time travel is to go about it in a way that doesn't break the laws of nature. Here we are...

NOW let the madness begin.

This is not so much about teleportation but more about the fact that the two particles in question have instant communication between them. What does this mean? To put it simply "what happens to the one WILL effect the teleported particle in almost exactly the same way at exactly the same time"

It means we have a quantum tether that exist "outside" physical space time. What does this mean? It means that the physicality of "data" travel is effectively eliminated "or will be in the near future".

What does this mean? It means that data communications is instant regardless of the distance "space" between them and that data can be instantly send/received thus reducing latency to virtually zero.

Now... All that remain is to figure out what of us IS in the past and what of us IS in the "now" If that can be identified it can be possible that a quantum tether already exist between the "now" and the "past"

Because our body or rather our building blocks exist on a "quantum" level it is not hard to imagine that "something" in us exist outside "time and space" much like this experiment mentioned above.

People forget that we share the same "building blocks" that made rocks, viruses, metals and other atomic structures/particles.

Now it comes down to bio-mechanics. All we need to do now is to figure out what part of the brain can be used to create a quantum tether and if we can send info to ourselves from ourselves.

Yes this may or may not happen into the future but it does ask the question. IS it possible?

As usual i smoked a few socks before writing all this. Don't take anything i write seriously and do your own research. Me personally... Well who knows maybe I will see you in your yesterday... :D