Lyssa

Lyssa

Re: Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Buggy\")</div>
But there would be at least a 49% chance that it would be male, isn't there?[/b]

No, the Y chromosome can come only from the male. We do have some specimens of male material still available. With this material, you are correct, there would be about a 50-50 chance of getting a male offspring if we do nothing to select for the Y chromosome.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Lyssa\")</div>
Ah, the male sense of humor, I love it. And your competitive nature. I too, will enjoy the day that we can see males compete in sports again.[/b]

Well, if you have questions for me/us.. feel free to ask and we will try to help you.

Marc

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jhani\")</div>
Well, if you have questions for me/us.. feel free to ask and we will try to help you.

Marc[/b]

Personally, my primary concern Jhani is how to raise the males in absence of male role models. It seems by looking at males raised in this time, that without fathers, uncles, etc. males become maladjusted. I guess after one generation this may no longer be a problem, but it has often bothered me.

halo2junkie119

For some reason i believe you are a hoaxer. Usually i favor the fact that the time traveler is real but i just get this vibe that tells me your fake. I think i will ask rostin or tess on the other forum. They claim to be from 2164 i believe but dont quote me on that. And rostin is a guy and they have made no mention of male birth defects. but then again maybe they are the hoaxers and you are telling the truth. Also isnt a possibility that your from another dimension and what happened in your dimension wont happen in ours?

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
For some reason i believe you are a hoaxer. Usually i favor the fact that the time traveler is real but i just get this vibe that tells me your fake. I think i will ask rostin or tess on the other forum. They claim to be from 2164 i believe but dont quote me on that. And rostin is a guy and they have made no mention of male birth defects. but then again maybe they are the hoaxers and you are telling the truth. Also isnt a possibility that your from another dimension and what happened in your dimension wont happen in ours?[/b]

No halo, I am not a hoaxer, I wish that I was, so that we might have a brighter future similar to what Rostin and Tessara describe.

As far as the possibility of other dimensions, I cannot say. But I can tell you this, if you do a google search now in your time, you can find stories about an increase in male birth defects already. Also, the girls in the lab mentioned that they have read this very thread already, before I even came here. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is almost certainly your future. Sorry.:(

DWOMT

Are you sure you want the new males in your time to have male role models? Most of the moronic things men do they pick up from their fathers and other male role models. I long for the day where men are not competing over their "size" and let their egos deflate. I'm a male and I'm sick of watching other males waste their energies on idiotic things. Plus most wars are always started by men. Don't believe me? Why are bullets, bombs, airplanes, missles, submarines, naval ships, swords, knives, daggers, all shaped like a male body part? Interesting. I say you ladies are better off Lyssa.

halo2junkie119

I just did a search on yahoo and have found nothing about an increase in male birth defects. If you could post a website where it proves a statistical increase in male birth defects maybe that will help your story a little.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Lyssa\")</div>
Personally, my primary concern Jhani is how to raise the males in absence of male role models. It seems by looking at males raised in this time, that without fathers, uncles, etc. males become maladjusted. I guess after one generation this may no longer be a problem, but it has often bothered me.[/b]

That is a tough one to answer.. I'll have to think about it. One thing is that you may want to make notes and look into the history of some of our greatest male role models and bring some stuff back to your time (if that's possible) and raise them with that information. Does that make any sense?

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Are you sure you want the new males in your time to have male role models? Most of the moronic things men do they pick up from their fathers and other male role models. I long for the day where men are not competing over their \"size\" and let their egos deflate. I'm a male and I'm sick of watching other males waste their energies on idiotic things. Plus most wars are always started by men. Don't believe me? Why are bullets, bombs, airplanes, missles, submarines, naval ships, swords, knives, daggers, all shaped like a male body part? Interesting. I say you ladies are better off Lyssa.[/b]

VERY well said DWOMT!!!

halo2junkie119

I dont want to sound mean. So please do not be offended my posts lyssa. Also why couldnt you just bring some healthy men back to your time and use them to make male children?(if you are telling the truth that is)