Malaki's methods

Into the Mystic

Evening/afternoon/morning everybody!

I'm going to be trying out Malaki's intense meditation methods - as evidenced in this thread: Traveler Malaki's time travel methods! at some point in the near future. What I want to know is: has anybody tried them? If so, what were the results? Am I being stupid by even attempting them?

I must admit that some parts of the method scare me, but oh well. I need to try something eventually :)

mariya94

I tried it once and I got up to the vibrations part. I felt it for about 15 minutes afterwards. Its a lot like astral projection since you feel the vibrations and also feel yourself leaving your physical body. I also felt my head projecting from my body when I did it. This is my own personal experience.

Last edited:

Into the Mystic

I tried it once and I got up to the vibrations part. I felt it for about 15 minutes afterwards. Its a lot like astral projection since you feel the vibrations and also feel yourself leaving your physical body. I also felt my head projecting from my body when I did it. This is my own personal experience.

That's encouraging for me, but why did you stop? And have you tried again since? :)

mariya94

I don't know, I should've kept going lol. I really felt positive minded that night and that I would succeed. I think if I would have continued, I would have succeeded. The vibrations had a lasting effect. When you do it, you have to be positive minded and have no negative thoughts at all, otherwise it won't work. It also helps to be in a very relaxed state and to really focus on what you're doing. Listen to both positive music and meditation music to get yourself into the right mindset. I haven't tried again since but I plan to. I'm also focusing on astral projection itself.

Into the Mystic

I don't know, I should've kept going lol. I really felt positive minded that night and that I would succeed. I think if I would have continued, I would have succeeded. The vibrations had a lasting effect. When you do it, you have to be positive minded and have no negative thoughts at all, otherwise it won't work. It also helps to be in a very relaxed state and to really focus on what you're doing. Listen to both positive music and meditation music to get yourself into the right mindset. I haven't tried again since but I plan to. I'm also focusing on astral projection itself.

Some of the stuff outlined in the method does scare me, I must admit. That's what's stopping me from being fully positive: a fear of what's going to happen during the event and a fear of this: 'Sentient universe'

When do you plan to try it again? :)

mariya94

I can understand your fear. But think of it like meditation and astral projection combined in one. These are both non-scary techniques. Meditation helps you to do astral project, which in this case, helps you to displace your body to another time. So, all you're really doing is focusing on traveling to another time. That's you intention here. Once you have an intention like that, it will work. And since your thoughts are connected to displacing your body into another time, you'll just jump into your past self immediately. So,you focus on where you wanna go. When you have an intention, you just end up there immediately without any delay. It's a lot like astral travel. Say your goal is to walk around your room once you're out of your physical body. That's what will happen because that's what you're focused on.
If you plan to go to another timeline and you believe in the many worlds theory, then I don't think the sentient universe concept will apply. Changing your past decisions will just cut this timeline in half and you will find yourself in a new timeline. So, I think you can create a new past for yourself without any worries. I plan to try it again this week. I'm just trying to get myself into the same mindset I had when I first tried it. I also plan to go to 2013 and relive it as well as 2014.

Into the Mystic

I can understand your fear. But think of it like meditation and astral projection combined in one. These are both non-scary techniques. Meditation helps you to do astral project, which in this case, helps you to displace your body to another time. So, all you're really doing is focusing on traveling to another time. That's you intention here. Once you have an intention like that, it will work. And since your thoughts are connected to displacing your body into another time, you'll just jump into your past self immediately. So,you focus on where you wanna go. When you have an intention, you just end up there immediately without any delay. It's a lot like astral travel. Say your goal is to walk around your room once you're out of your physical body. That's what will happen because that's what you're focused on.
If you plan to go to another timeline and you believe in the many worlds theory, then I don't think the sentient universe concept will apply. Changing your past decisions will just cut this timeline in half and you will find yourself in a new timeline. So, I think you can create a new past for yourself without any worries. I plan to try it again this week. I'm just trying to get myself into the same mindset I had when I first tried it. I also plan to go to 2013 and relive it as well as 2014.

Thank you very much, that is one of the most helpful pieces of advice I've ever read on here :)

I think if one time travels then one automatically travels to another timeline (that's probably why John Titor's predictions never came true, and it solves paradoxes), so I suppose you're right :)

What are the risks with the Malaki method? I hope I don't end up in the middle of - literally - nowhere! :eek:

mariya94

I don't think there can be a lot of risks with the method if you have an intention of where you are going. I think you can only end up in the wrong time and place if you don't concentrate on your intention. Also, since you're just leaving your body through astral projection, the method is safe.

Last edited:

Into the Mystic

So if I can visualise a slightly different past (in terms of, say, family finances - i.e. in this timeline's 2013 we struggled but in the 2013 I want to go to we're not), would I end up in that past?