Man in an orange jumpsuit?

peabody

Firstly, very sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. I've just joined and wasn't sure where the best place was to write this down...

I've recently been thinking about a past event that happened when I was a child and came across this forum.

Anyway in a nutshell: when I was little I saw something very strange. I woke up one morning and looked out the bedroom window and saw a man in a bright orange jumpsuit flying.

From the way his body was positioned it looked like he was sitting in something, but whatever it was I couldn't see it (as though it was invisible to my eyes).

If this happened to me now (in my 30s) I would probably think I was having some kind of hallucination and be petrified! But as a child I remember knocking the window frantically and waving. He heard my knocking, smiled, waved back and then was gone.

I remember running downstairs and telling my mother that I'd just seen a man flying past the window, and her answering something like "that's nice dear".

Now I know it sounds strange and the most likely answer is that I had a very overactive imagination. But most of my daydreams at the time had consisted of being a princess -- not of men flying through the air in invisible spacecraft (or whatever it was!).

Not experienced anything like that since, and I'm really not sure what to make of it. Would really like to know if anyone has experienced something similar or what you think I may have seen.

Hopefully I'm not sounding like I'm having a joke with you! This is an honest account of what I remember happening and I'm genuinely interested in hearing what you think it was.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Perhaps you lived in the vicinity of the guy developing a flying car. The Moller flying car. He's been working on it for more than twenty years. Still not mass produced. But he does have working flying car craft.

Itheblaze

I believe you. Many people have seen ufo craft appear and disappear which indicates they have a cloaking device. Many aliens, some look just like people, are reported to be seen wearing metallic or grey looking uniform/jumpsuits. Yours is the first story of an orange suit. What a fascinating encounter. Thanks for posting.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just mentioned Moller because of this picture I came across the other day.

9652_20070830805.jpg

Itheblaze

Aren't they adorable! I see them in bright yellows, hot pinks, and seafoam green! Zooom-a-foos! At a Sky-mart hovering near you!