Man Snaps Photograph of ‘Prehistoric Bird’ and ‘Alien Entity’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Calif. — A man said on Monday he was able to capture the images of a “prehistoric bird” and an “alien entity” in the skies of southern California.

C. Wilson, who didn’t reveal his exact location in the Golden State, says he spots different anomalies, including what he believes to be creatures, almost every month.

“It is difficult to see these objects when going several thousand miles per second,” he told Cryptozoology News. “For some reason they engage me.”

He explained that he also sees “red orbs” regularly and that different species of animals appear to accompany the unidentified objects.

“The red orb follows me with one turkey vulture that always hangs with it, the chrome orb has 33 seagulls that hang with it, and the Blue Orb has 9 red tail hawks that hang with it, the flying rods are intelligent and are not rods at all.”

Two of his latest images, claims Wilson, were taken last week just outside his home.

“I can walk outside and boom, one goes by at super sonic speeds next to me, as I’m filming to look up and see it stationary above me,” he said.

The first image shows a 4-legged object next to a big cloud. Wilson says this is an “entity”.

A 4-legged “creature” flies across the California skies. Credit: C. Wilson

The second image appears to be a photograph out of a TV screen and shows an alleged pterodactyl-like creature reportedly gliding over the videographer.

Wilson says this was a flying reptile. Credit: C. Wilson

“This prehistoric bird looks like nothing I have ever seen,” he tells Cryptozoology News. “It looked like a scaly reptile looking bird,” he adds.

It was not clear why the man taking the videos would not share the files, although he said that “it is difficult it is to see these objects when going several thousand miles per second” and that YouTube is not suitable”.

But Wilson, who also shared other pictures that were not published, claims that he has “videos of everything” and that he “can back it up”. He also said that he “hears voices” and that these sounds can be heard on the videos as well.

“I have a gift to catch these critters, and UFO, and alien as they fly by me, follow me, touch me and even sometimes I hear my name. They are intelligent, I see if they can hear me, which they can, I can prove that and most important.. I can prove that we are being engaged,” said Wilson.

Cryptozoology News is in the process of obtaining these purported videos.

The post Man Snaps Photograph of ‘Prehistoric Bird’ and ‘Alien Entity’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

I can imagine its very difficult to see a prehistoric bird and an alien entity, when they are travelling at 1000s of miles per second! :eek:
That poor old bird must have had lots of friction burns all over its body....everybody join me in respect of it...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(:D

But Wait!!...It might have been protected within some sort of a force field bubble...I feel much better for it now phew :D

HDRKID

Something tells me that a world with large meat eating dinosaurs would be a bit scary. That said, it would be more exciting than ours.

x5sQt16.gif