Marlin Pohlman filer of Method of gravity distortion and time displacement

Marlin Pohlman

I am the filer of US20060073976A1 Method of gravity distortion and time displacement ... I was actively defending it when I was accused of crimes that occured when I was out of the United States. I was arrested at the Airport, my hired attorney was approached and coerced into submitting a plea without my consent

For those of you who follow the accusations made against me do not believe everything the government tells you

The events in the news around the last elections should show the length the deep state will go to supress a technology. You can read my case files, the polygraphs the private investigators and my passsport stamps which show I was not present in the country on the dates my accusers state I attempted to abuse them, they were paid and although we have proof, In Oregon it is not enough for the Judicial Integrity Unit. There is no way to create the device without two charged singularites in containment but the math is solid.

Wind7

Staff
Tried the link in the OP but,
this is all that comes up........... :oops:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1698942260823.png

Error (500)​

Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropbox team has been notified. Check out our Status Page to see if there is a known incident, our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I checked and it's a Dropbox file dump. What can you tell us about it? Which files should we look at first?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am the filer of US20060073976A1 Method of gravity distortion and time displacement ... I was actively defending it when I was accused of crimes that occured when I was out of the United States. I was arrested at the Airport, my hired attorney was approached and coerced into submitting a plea without my consent

For those of you who follow the accusations made against me do not believe everything the government tells you

The events in the news around the last elections should show the length the deep state will go to supress a technology. You can read my case files, the polygraphs the private investigators and my passsport stamps which show I was not present in the country on the dates my accusers state I attempted to abuse them, they were paid and although we have proof, In Oregon it is not enough for the Judicial Integrity Unit. There is no way to create the device without two charged singularites in containment but the math is solid.

I looked over your patent application. I'm surprised the owner of the info (Larry Haber) didn't sue you for using copyrighted material. But there are people in the government that are dumb enough to believe you are divulging classified info. If that's the case, then you will be attacked on all levels to silence you. You can read history and discover that people that rock the boat disappear.

You might try retracting your patent application after divulging there is no known way to create charged singularities. It's just a work of fiction! If you're lucky, they may decide to let you walk away with your life.

FarOutThere

I am curious why the images in your patent are the same ones in the 'John Titor Time machine manual'

(not criticising, just wondering)

Lumbergooz

@Marlin Pohlman : You gave access to all ur files on that site. You probably need 2 fix that b4 it gets exploited. Are u Pohlman the patent holder urself?

steven chiverton

these are the dangers of patenting inventions. patents are never safe and stolen and use for other purposes patent theft is comon i wouldent even bother with a patent its only a bill board for thieves in the governments to steel it and cover it up especially if its close to what they have your ideas may resonate with there ideas so to protect there ideas they steal yours and cover it up to dont rely on patent offices as they are all bad