Massive Network of Stone Age Tunnels from Scotland to Turkey

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

700_c98a97469844ab208c740a77520f37db.jpg

October 3, 2011 - Stone Age gentleman created a substantial network of underground tunnels criss-crossing Europe from Scotland to Turkey, a new book on the historical superhighways has claimed.

German archaeologist Dr Heinrich Kusch stated evidence of the tunnels has been identified beneath hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over the continent.

In his book - Secrets and techniques Of The Underground Doorway To An Ancient World - he claims the reality that so many have survived following 12,000 years displays that the first tunnel network ought to have been huge.

Evidence of Stone Age tunnels has been discovered underneath hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over Europe - the reality that so a lot of have survived following 12,000 years exhibits the authentic tunnel network must have been massive

'In Bavaria in Germany on your own we have identified 700metres of these underground tunnel networks. In Styria in Austria we have located 350metres,' he explained.

'Across Europe there ended up hundreds of them - from the north in Scotland down to the Mediterranean.

Sources and more information:
Stone Age man created massive network of underground tunnels across Europe
Stone Age man created massive network of underground tunnels across Europe A new book on the ancient superhighways has claimed that Stone Age man created a massive network of underground tunnels criss-crossing Europe from Scotland to Turkey . Evidence of the tunnels has been found below hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over the continent,...
Borers for Metro Rail tunnels arrive
Borers for Metro Rail tunnels arrive Ajai Sreevatsan IN PLACE: The Metro Rail site in Shenoy Nagar Park, which got the first consignment of tunnel boring machine components on Friday. Photo: V. Ganesan They will be deployed to build 24-km underground section Two Tunnel Boring Machines (TBMs) that would be used to build the underground section of...
Amazing 'Stone Age' Man
| So how deep does the rabbit-hole go? Massive European network of Stone Age tunnels?

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Massive_Network_of_Stone_Age_Tunnels_from_Scotland_to_Turkey/82864#ixzz1tgCOmUPt

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Pretty neat stuff. We never know what our long gone ancestors were up to in ancient times. Like they said in the article, there must have been many, many more of these tunnels, as it's likely that most of them didn't survive the 12,000 years since they were dug.

That makes me think of the massive catacombs under some European cities such as Paris.

kurisu

I agree this is interesting I would like to see someone map it out and, show us how to design of the tunnel looks

Octavusprime

If we were to hit an ice age right now and forced underground, would we eventually be forced to revert to stone tools? I often wonder how technologically advanced ancient so called stone age men were. Science keeps learning that civilization (cities, agriculture ect.) is much much older than we had thought. I think spending 12000 years underground could cause a civilized advanced race to revert to shear survival living. Could cities and technologies have existed pre-ice age but time and glaciers destroyed or covered all evidence?

Octavusprime

Sorry I Mis spoke. The last ice age lasted 100,000 years. Still I wonder how advanced early man really was and how much evidence is lost over time.

We know Egyptians had electricity and light bulbs only to lose that technology format years. I wonder what else humans and/or our relatives invented only to lose during dark times. Could it happen again? Could we delve into another dark age of man? It's very possible IMO.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe that it's a very likely possibility that all that evidence was lost over time. I'm guessing that it may happen again, if it already did.

I'm wondering though, how long it needs to disappear, depending what kind of cataclysmic is taking place on the planet's surface.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
great find!!!!!!! another thought, the tunnels would provide a good way of avoiding the dragons and other very large beast's of old

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What if the dragons had their tunnels too? Okay, I don't think they found tunnels wide enough for dragons. ;)

TnWatchdog

I have been thinking about these ancient tunnels lately. They might have been warned, by ancient aliens, of the pending increased level of solar storms, CMEs, approaching planets, or other space debris coming their way. I think they were in the tunnels to hunker down and escape the heat or UV radiation from the sun or high surface winds. This is the same thing our buddies in government plan to do with the bunkers they have built while the rest of us apply extra suncreen or hang on to the nearest light pole. Just another end times theory that does make some sense. These tunnels appear to be all over and were built for a reason. No one is going to live underground unless there is a threat on the surface.