May 2014 Updates: 10th anniversary special events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dear members of Paranormalis,

Did you know that on June 9th 2014, Paranormalis Community will celebrate its 10th anniversary? 10 years! You read it well, we've been around for that long! Back then, our community was known as the Time Travel Forum, but it eventually became Paranormalis, as it slowly evolved to become what it is today. A decade later, we are still discussing the unknown together.

To celebrate that event, we are going to have a special chat event on Monday June 9th 2014, during which we'll discuss and enjoy all kind of topics and subjects. That'll be a lot of fun, that's a sure thing! We're also going to have a posting contest this month. The most active member is going to win a $25 Amazon gift card! How cool is that?! More details about these events will be posted during the next few weeks, stay tuned!

We are going to have a few chat events in May too, by popular demand! :) Information about those chat events will be posted soon.

I personnaly look forward at seeing you guys on the forum. Can't wait to interact and share with you, as ever! We have a lot of exciting stuff coming, make sure you don't miss any of it!

Sincerly,

--Numenorean7
Paranormalis

Follow us on Twitter: Paranormalis (Paranormalis) on Twitter
Like us on Facebook: Paranormalis | Facebook

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Awesome!

My daughter is due any day now, but I'll do my beat to attend :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Congratulations man! Do you guys have a name for her yet?

See you around! :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Congratulations, on your new family member. I have 5 girls :) ranging in ago for 50 to 30 years old.
Good Luck Father to be Cosmo
:)
I wish you and your wife the very best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.