Mayan Predictions

TnWatchdog

Post videos and articles on the ancient Mayan predictions. Were they predicting doomsday 2012 or the end of an age? Were they aware of a pole shift, galactic alignment, or Planet X? How come their calender ends in 12-21-12? The Mayans were very advanced for their time...did they have alien influence? Be on the safe side...open your Christmas gifts early this year!

JTFriend

Come on people, attune. The Mayans simply said the calendar ends at the end of 2012. Our lives should be timeless though, and not according the a calendar.

TnWatchdog

The Mayans intrigue me...in more ways than one. They were so advanced for such a primitive time. With alien intervention, did they use anti-gravity to erect their temples? How did they know so much about astronomy? Is the 2012 date a warning? Time will tell as I believe their calendar stopping at 12-21-12 is a "marker" in time. It is just like a pizza in the oven...time is up so take it out. Of course you could leave it in a bit longer but it could get burned. I believe the Mayans are telling us of a time period to watch out for...the clock is ticking. When something does happen we will be like deer stuck in the headlights...there will be no time to react. Martial law for the survivors...but that's another thread.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The Mayans intrigue me...in more ways than one. They were so advanced for such a primitive time. With alien intervention, did they use anti-gravity to erect their temples? How did they know so much about astronomy? Is the 2012 date a warning? Time will tell as I believe their calendar stopping at 12-21-12 is a "marker" in time. It is just like a pizza in the oven...time is up so take it out. Of course you could leave it in a bit longer but it could get burned. I believe the Mayans are telling us of a time period to watch out for...the clock is ticking. When something does happen we will be like deer stuck in the headlights...there will be no time to react. Martial law for the survivors...but that's another thread.

I believe I read somewhere that the orbital plane of the solar system will pass through the galactic plane of our galaxy on the 21st of December 2012. But the earth has already passed through this galactic plane and will do so again as it orbits our sun due to the fact that the solar plane is at an angle to the galactic plane. So right now our solar system is making the transition through this galactic plane. I suppose it would be a good time for Nibiru to make its presence known. But predictions of doom and gloom aren't even getting a dime a dozen any more.

TnWatchdog

I believe I read somewhere that the orbital plane of the solar system will pass through the galactic plane of our galaxy on the 21st of December 2012. But the earth has already passed through this galactic plane and will do so again as it orbits our sun due to the fact that the solar plane is at an angle to the galactic plane. So right now our solar system is making the transition through this galactic plane. I suppose it would be a good time for Nibiru to make its presence known. But predictions of doom and gloom aren't even getting a dime a dozen any more.

You are "right on" on this. There is a lot of scientific info out there regarding what the Mayans are talking about ie... pole shift, the galactic plane, and PX. That is why this intrigues me so as we are living in historic times! If you have anything on this post away.

TnWatchdog

The Mayans knew something was coming in our future based on their present, which is our past. With regards to keeping time...this vid said that scientests aren't sure who is more accurate, the Mayan or the atomic clock. This vid also goes into explaining the Galactic Alignment and Pole Shift, which are very interesting topics.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
12 – 21 – 2012

For those members that believe in the Mayan calendar prophecies, I would like to say it’s been nice knowing you. And for those members that do not believe in the Mayan calendar prophecies, I will see you the day after tomorrow, I will bring along all of the non- believer survivors with me.

Professor Opmmur

TnWatchdog

Keep in mind that the Mayan calendar ending in 12-21-12 is a "marker" in time. A new age...a new beginning. It was not meant as a "drop dead date." No one can predict anything with accuracy unless they predict a recurring event, which the Mayans have done. How could they know about the galactic alignment? we are in? They were a primitive culture compared to our standards...or maybe they were not as primitive as we thought, having outside influence. Anyway, it is like we have all sailed into a new uncharted sea and can see the distant horizon but don't know for sure what will happen until we get there. I for one will be watching and not content enough to just sit in the boat and get sea sick.