McDonald's: Earth's Treasure ?!? Aliens !?!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just found this on Youtube:

I'm wondering how they can have soda if they only took the dispenser, as someone commented on Youtube. lol

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha thats great so is Mcdonalds trying to tell us something here?????? like anytime the aliens are going to be showing up:cautious:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
McD belongs to aliens from outer space!!!

dave11

McD belongs to aliens from outer space!!!
Nothing belongs to anyone not even these human forms we dwell within, everything is on short loan, for a limited time , We are here to alter the course of humanitys destiny and the planets , your true purpose is unknown ,illusive ,just a tool to serve a single purpose , and what ever time exists to endure in our short and meger lives is a gift from the gods ...

TnWatchdog

Lately all large corporations have expanded to over seas markets, increasing their market share and profits. Mc D is just getting a step ahead of their competition by going after new customers, the alien market. After the UFO visits the games in London, they will be stopping at a McDonalds near you!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stumbled upon this thread while I posted about the new "Big Mac Chicken". That's a pretty weird ad up there, in the 1st post.

Still as weird as when it came out!