Meeting your younger self Astrally?

Himalayan Hermit

So yesterday as I was reading various threads and the legendary thread on HDR, I was thinking to myself about time travel, parallel time-lines, HDR (whose experiments I no longer conduct due to voltage issues after moving to India from US) and other things. Subconsciously, I was thinking of travelling to visit the younger days. And last night I subconsciously met my younger-self in a half-dream like situation, which you may also call Astral Projection albeit not really a Lucid Dream.

I spent about 1-2 hours (that's my guess) with my 2-3 yr old young counterpart sitting with me. I was chatting with him, pulling his cheeks and laughing as you would with someone in that age group. What if it was possible to do it at our command? Won't that be something..
In any case, I'm really amazed and pleased at this incident :) and I hope that my 2 yr old version's cheeks are not hurting in another time-line after an abrupt visit from the older devil :D:eek:

Tanaya

but how is it possible? May be you just had a normal dream???? :confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't know about this thread on ATS! Do you have any idea who this guy is? Maybe you can invite him here?

I do think it should be possible to meet your younger self astrally with or without the HDR. Since you can visit pretty much anything anywhere at anytime if you are good enough, why not visit a time and space in which your younger self lives? That's a very interesting experience for sure. We don't hear about such experiences very often.

Himalayan Hermit

Yes Num, you ought to try it. My first experience with the HDR was also similar although in that case I had chosen a time and date and place to travel to, which was a success.

This latest episode was self induced subconsciously (No HDR involved) and one can say it was a dream but there is not much difference in Dreaming and Non-Lucid Astral travel. However, dreams can also be purely random and made of random things, etc which you're all aware of.
Anyways, I'm satisfied with this experiment :)