Men in Black

cmac

Re: Men in Black

Whitelight said:
The government using the paranormal against us if their using TT to stop other TT's, I love it.. If there are any MiB, I think the government knows about it, but it's only a select few that are priveliged to hear about it.

I agree Whitelight, using time travel to stop other time travelers is an awesome thing to think about. I'd say the government knows plenty about them, and as you say a "select few" "The whole need to know basis" "The lie is different at every level"

Many of the stories of the MIB's that I've come across, it sounds like these guys are not of this planet. From many descriptions of peoples encounters, they seem to have many more abilities than us, and they aren't familiar with much of everyday human life. I remember one whistleblower telling about an encounter where two men came to his door, said they were health inspectors or something crazy. He said they were dressed all in black, and were very strange. He caught one staring at him, and they were looking through his UFO books and so on. Then one asked for a cigarette, and that he had no idea how to work the lighter. He said something like how do you work this something or other, I forget the actual wording he used, but it was really strange, the way he worded it, you just wouldn't hear it phrased that way from someone of this planet. This same whistleblower had a friend visiting at the time. When the MIB's left, he said to see what direction they drive off, both were on opposite sides of the house, and neither saw them leave at all, like they just disappeared. Probably slipping off to another dimension or something.

Sweet! Love to hear these stories.

Cmac

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow cmac, that's a crazy story about MiB!

I wonder why the Gov takes would guys from other planets, instead of men from here who could be more effective, and less visible among other normal people. More and more stories involve time travel and/or dimension slipping, I guess they use that as a main transport method to save time, and be less visible.

One of the reason why MiB would be from other planets is that these guys don't even work for the Gov or anyone on Earth. I'm not sure about this option, because some people here really want to hide the truth. They try so hard to keep their secrets for themselves that perhaps they could use men in black.

What do you do if MiB visit you tomorrow ? How would you react ?
If they act so strange, I think we would know it in a few seconds that they are MiB, or at least, some very strange dudes.

Num7

cmac

Numenorean7 said:
Wow cmac, that's a crazy story about MiB!

I wonder why the Gov takes would guys from other planets, instead of men from here who could be more effective, and less visible among other normal people. More and more stories involve time travel and/or dimension slipping, I guess they use that as a main transport method to save time, and be less visible.

One of the reason why MiB would be from other planets is that these guys don't even work for the Gov or anyone on Earth. I'm not sure about this option, because some people here really want to hide the truth. They try so hard to keep their secrets for themselves that perhaps they could use men in black.

What do you do if MiB visit you tomorrow ? How would you react ?
If they act so strange, I think we would know it in a few seconds that they are MiB, or at least, some very strange dudes.

Num7

If I find the time I will leave a link to the story. This is a big named whistleblower. It seems like all of the stories of interactions with MIB's that I hear about, that they have abilities that humans don't seem to have. It is possible though, if some of these Mib's are working for the government, they may have technologies that we don't know about that could explain some of it. But it still seems from many stories that I've come across that they are not of this Earth, or dimension. It is definately interesting.

I think Hdrkid has a story about MIB's if I remember correctly. We need to ask him about it.

Personally, I don't want to ever meet the MIB's. I think if you don't look closely, you won't know the difference between them and a human, but if you are around them for a few minutes, you will definately start to feel that something isn't right. They probably study our culture to try to fit in, but still stick out like a sore thumb when they interact with us. Just imagine if we could go to another planet, we had the ability to look just like them and speak like them, but we would have no idea about their culture, we would seem strange to them pretty quickly.

I've heard stories about the MIB's and time travel type of cops or whatever. Maybe all of the MIB's are interdimensional beings, capable of jumping dimensions or traveling through time (what we consider time anyway). That would explain the reports of them disappearing seemingly into thin air.

Cool to hear the stories, and to ponder about them, but I can do without an encounter with them.

Cmac