Forum Game Merica

Octavusprime

Cover up fail..

ny9uzevy.jpg

Loopi

The Bearded One
lol I was trying to be misleading about a "Cover-Up" because he has his junk covered up and it's just a HILARIOUS picture I can't honestly look at it without laughing. Then again I did post it at 4am, when everything is funny.

Confess Loopi...When you posted this at 4 am, were you drunk? :p
Nopers, unfortunately it would have been a better explanation thats for sure. lol:D

Samstwitch

TestingPres.JPG

*I don't know if he's telling the truth about everything, but there's a lot of suspicious answers and unanswered questions. All things will be revealed in time, and then we will know.

Samstwitch

Is Obamacare a cover-up for a Microchip implementation plan? Is this how the Microchip Implants will become manditory? :eek: (As prophesied about in Revelation of the Bible.) I don't know, but time will reveal all things.

Mark of the Beast, Dees.jpg

TnWatchdog

Is Obamacare a cover-up for a Microchip implementation plan? Is this how the Microchip Implants will become manditory? :eek: (As prophesied about in Revelation of the Bible.) I don't know, but time will reveal all things.
Interesting cover-up Sam...Bring on the mark of the beast via the health care plan. We need it, we want it...bring it on and the chip will prevent fraud...let's do it. Boy...they have our best interests at heart. Ha-Ha, not a chance. The bible has foretold of the mark and if you don't take it you can't buy and sell, off with your head, etc. In the past most people thought it wasn't possible to track people and their actions... but look what technology has done. The date of March is interesting as I has been thinking something could come down in the first quarter of next year, especially January. If people are cold and hungry they may react in a negative way. Interesting post. You might want to put this on one of your other end times threads.