Mexican Government Releases Alien Mummy Footage

MODAT7

I posted the link to this article on my private FB page and FB said it was false information and made me delete it. So, we can’t discuss it? They solved it? Really? 1984 has arrived.
That's simple, fakebook thinks they own you. I haven't logged in for a few months now. I kinda miss some family info, but I don't miss FB. Too bad the US stock market doesn't take numbers. They could change their symbol from "META" to "1984".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's simple, fakebook thinks they own you. I haven't logged in for a few months now. I kinda miss some family info, but I don't miss FB. Too bad the US stock market doesn't take numbers. They could change their symbol from "META" to "1984".

I'm only there for relatives. But it's pretty sad that we can't even discuss an article like we can here! Even if it ends up being false, it's each readers' decision. And posting things doesn't necessarily mean we believe them. We just want to talk about it!!

Wind7

Staff
I tried FB once and that was to check up on a family member I hadn't heard from in awhile.
I was wise to social media so I used a fake last name just to see what would come of it.

Big regret.

I started receiving all sorts of junk mail and spam all using the bogus name so,
I knew where it came from> FB.

My problem was shutting down the account. :rolleyes:
I was like "holy crap! This media platform is proving to be worse than any virus downloaded!

It took for freakin' ever to do but...I won eventually.
Was a nightmare I will never do again.

I prefer forums, hands down. :)