Michigan Man Shares ‘Bigfoot’ Video

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
A Michigan resident on Friday said he believes he has captured the images of a “Sasquatch” walking on his property located in the northern part of the state.

John Freeman claims he was reviewing footage taken from a recently purchased trail camera he uses to “witness the deer population” when he noticed the strange visitor.

“The camera is motion activated, so when there is movement it starts to record,” Freeman said.

The video lasts about 20 seconds and shows a dark human-like figure walking slowly behind the trees reportedly near his cabin .

“It seems to be a human shaped structure,” he says. “But i found it strange, because i live in the middle of the woods of Northern Michigan, the nearest person around lives 5 miles away, and closed public road is 2 miles away.”

Just last year, Freeman claims, he came across a Sasquatch creature “not far” from this location.

But some viewers are not convinced about the legitimacy of the video.

“The eerie music makes me suspect a hoax,” says YouTuber Impossiblevisits. “That kind of music makes the viewer feel the video is trying too hard.”

Other users question what really triggered the camera’s motion alarm, suggesting foul play. “There is no way the subject in the video set it off as it is at least 150 yrds away. Looks as if someone set you up my friend,” said ProtectTheBigGuys, who has seen plenty of alleged Bigfoot footage over the years.

In 2012, a similar encounter took place in Ohio when two hunters witnessed a couple of the alleged beasts, prompting the men to take off.

The post Michigan Man Shares ‘Bigfoot’ Video appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I have to agree with the music. If you caught Bigfoot, why would you go through the effort of uploading your video with music? If anything, its a badly done halloween prank.