minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Unfortunatly it seems that these hemoroids are flaring up big time. If that constitutional restoration act gets past, he could get away with it.

"There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." --Madison

Why hasn't anyone noted the terroist attacks as "Waco Type Events"?

Religious zealots (nuts), training compounds, paranoia, guns, repressive status of their women and children, hate for everyone who doesnt think like them.

Do we have to interpret everything as "american"?

Lets think outside the America box, folks.

Islamists (not christian) terrorist attacks happen about once a month--just like titor said they would.

titor didnt say WHERE the waco type events would occur.

Originally posted by ffoiles@Dec 3 2004, 10:08 PM
Why hasn't anyone noted the terroist attacks as \"Waco Type Events\"?

Religious zealots (nuts), training compounds, paranoia, guns, repressive status of their women and children, hate for everyone who doesnt think like them.

Do we have to interpret everything as \"american\"?

Lets think outside the America box, folks.

Islamists (not christian) terrorist attacks happen about once a month--just like titor said they would.

titor didnt say WHERE the waco type events would occur.

I don't think it counts as a "Waco/Ruby Ridge" event unless it's Americans versus the Feds. That's what "Waco/Ruby Ridge" means (I think)."

ffoiles,

That is a point that I brought up ages ago and I think it is a very valid one. Thinking out side the box as it were. Events are happening all over the world that come close to a waco scenario.

Perhaps the authors of titor saw this and wanted to make sure that we knew there was a possibility that it would spread to the States as a common flu spreads throughout the world.

In this case the proper vaccine would be vigilance,awareness and a bicycle with two sets of spare tires.

That is a point that I brought up ages ago and I think it is a very valid one. Thinking out side the box as it were. Events are happening all over the world that come close to a waco scenario.

Perhaps the authors of titor saw this and wanted to make sure that we knew there was a possibility that it would spread to the States as a common flu spreads throughout the world.

I don't really think that terrorist events that happen outside of our borders was what JT was talking about. In fact, I woulden't even count eliminating an Al Quida cell within the country. What we need is government vs. US citizens. While forign incidents may start the trouble, they don't constitute a civil war.

A question for the americans in this forum: do you see any signs of this in your area? Increased police/military presence, tighter security arrangements, etc.?

Also, did anyone here read/hear about the Marines in that LA protest? They say they were trying to get to a parade they were supposed to participate in, and got lost. The protesters say the Marines were there to intimidate them. (personally, I tend to believe the simple explanation: these guys just got lost. But I keep an open mind for other possibilities).

A question for the americans in this forum: do you see any signs of this in your area? Increased police/military presence, tighter security arrangements, etc.?

Well, I have a bit of a hard time getting away from police presence. I'm seeing and hearing alot about preperations, not too much thats real visable though. They seem to be holding for some triggering event. The peices are all set up, we're just waiting for somone to move a pawn.