Misanthropy

TnWatchdog

Hey Night Vision...I've been an introvert all my life and proud of it. Little did I know I had similarities to being a misanthrope, which I had never heard of before your post. lol
Maybe Num might set this up as a seperate thread.
Edit...some similarities but not all.
Edit again...I may have more similarities than I enen thought. Oh well, need a break!

Last edited:

Night Vision

Hey Night Vision...I've been an introvert all my life and proud of it. Little did I know I had similarities to being a misanthrope, which I had never heard of before your post. lol
Maybe Num might set this up as a seperate thread.
Edit...some similarities but not all.
Edit again...I may have more similarities than I enen thought. Oh well, need a break!
I have always been that way TnWatchdog, even when little I could not bear to be around people. I like my little bubble world I live in, keeps me safe:D. I generally only interact with animals. I have very few friends that I socialize with but not often. It is hard to get me out of my safe zone:cool: Cant even go to the store without having a melt down when I am in line and people are to close lol:p I even work from home so I can avoid people. I do live in my own little world and I am so glad I found this site because it allows me to open my mind and be my weird self lol:) hard for me to find places I enjoy being, even on the internets