'Modern Objects found Back in the Past' - Evaluation

Eddy_P

The Pegg Project® : Announcement
The Ronald Pegg research Booklets regarding 'evidence of time travel being found' are now available for free via the recently opened World-Breaking Discoveries website.

Instead of me mentioning only a couple of examples here on the forums, I have been asked to inform you that:

Website Topics include: Discoveries, Findings, Conclusions, and Consequences.

Extracts from over 20 Case Studies are available for reading.

There is an On-Line Interactive Evaluation of 10 Texts.

Here is a brief 3 minute introduction video:

Time Travel Back to the PAST - Evidence Found . Modern OBJECTS documented in Ancient Texts is PROOF of TIME TRAVEL. Evidence of Encounters in the Past Found by Ronald Pegg

Justinian

Ahhh.. this sucks. My internet won't show your link. Is there anyway you can paste me a link or something in a PM? I'd like to see this.. and not a video link though, some sort of just something to read so I can view it. Internet here is sketchy and slow.. doesn't really support videos.

titorite

copy and paste is not a function for you.... and you don't even give us a search suggestion.

When I can't link I give search suggestions....

Your internet is not the problem.. its your intellect.

BlastTyrant

The problem is there will never be undisputable proof until we are selfs are able to time travel, all that i seen was someone taking text and making it his own and manipulating it to make it sound like its significant when it reality it probaly isnt. Sorry i don't buy the whole TT thing i have yet to have any solid proof that TT happens.