Monarch Project

luke11685

Event.png Project Monarch Rdf-entity.pngRdf-icon.png
PerpetratorsCIA
Typemind control
research
DescriptionExperimentation research linked to and derived from MK-Ultra.
Project Monarch was the code name for a covert, illegal human research program, run by the CIA.

ArthurPandragon

I wonder about this topic for:
1) There is no historical proof of such a program, contrary to MK or even Arti***, only testimonies whose a large part seem dubious;
2) Nonetheless, a few of those testimonies appear as serious but they point to an international private program, not something managed by a public agency.

OakFieldAlienz444

I wonder about this topic for:
1) There is no historical proof of such a program, contrary to MK or even Arti***, only testimonies whose a large part seem dubious;
2) Nonetheless, a few of those testimonies appear as serious but they point to an international private program, not something managed by a public agency.

This is what I've always thought of Monarch too. I think it's a red herring.
I think there is indeed some kind of a program like this but it's put out
there with either zero proof or the proof being very hard to find.
MKULTRA is a documented fact, Monarch is debatable.
I have noticed that almost all female celebrities are obsessed with
the monarch butterfly but this alone isn't proof and it's used
as proof by proponents of the theory. The theory is basically
that Monarch is different from MKULTRA in that Monarch
is almost exclusively sexual mind control designed to create
beautiful sexy women who will do whatever you want.
Marilyn Monroe was supposedly the first victim, then Britney Spears, Katy Perry
and all the rest. Interestingly Marilyn had a nightmare about her head being cut open,
but this again proves nothing. We need actual documentation as in papers
from the CIA or whoever's doing this and so far none has come forward.

ArthurPandragon

Actually, both the testimonies that have kept my look and your analysis rally on the point this program would be focused on s** traps for spying or k***ing.
I wonder if it were a Western counter-part of the Soviet Swallows program. Plus, a few clues point out to anti-Communist networks as the managers of such a program.

OakFieldAlienz444

Actually, both the testimonies that have kept my look and your analysis rally on the point this program would be focused on s** traps for spying or k***ing.
I wonder if it were a Western counter-part of the Soviet Swallows program. Plus, a few clues point out to anti-Communist networks as the managers of such a program.

yeah, it's interesting isn't it?

luke11685

I have more good,comfortable,horny,weird(possibly for the others)dreams for instance nowadays I had some dreams about female elder Hollywood celebrity named Kath Soucie.
Like are so-called omega females,cougar women like her literally dreaming about young men like me?
Like the fact that I have a mark/scar does it mean that I have telepathy like fictional character named Harry Potter?
Like is there such thing as occlumency which it could be similar to the telepathy?
Also I noticed that I’m dropping from my own belly button something similar to cotton or could it be like something that usually feral animals keep loosing during each year seasons during spring,summer,autumn,winter?…etc….tbd.
I have more pleasant dreams than for instance nowadays my mom.
My mom she has even more nightmares/bad dreams than I do.