Moon Base Alpha

Krish

In the UFO and paranormal area we hear our Moon base is loaded with heavy duty alien structures and entities. And if that is so, then our Government would not say anything for a long time. So, anything going on in the disclosure project that you people understand? Also if those guys picked up some humans, they could check out this post and talk about it too...just imagine...Thanks.

Poison Pen

Nothing going on in Disclosure that anyone understands its fed to us in bits and pieces.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I think it has taken them long enough to disclose the existence of Alien microbes. So disclosure of complex Alien structures on the moon is a long way off.

ParanormalEtcetera

I wish they would just come out with it already. If people panic, they will just have to panic. Easing us into it won/t ever get us up to speed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is getting dangerous to have things on the moon. Someone used a modern digital camera to zoom into the moon and you could see the craters. Civilian technology is getting really good. Soon, we'll be able to see what's on the moon ourselves.

Here's the video. Nikon camera.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I like that. One more 'Zoom' and you could probably see activity in craters.

I disagree with it being a distraction. The Moon is alive with activity and within reach of us all as per Paula's video. If a UFO/Alien truth was discovered/disclosed there, then the knock on effect re Faked Moon Landings and hiding this from everyone would be a disclosure Tsunami.

Krish

IMHO, I think there are three groups hanging around with perhaps two more just paying visit. Here is why.....First group is the Rama Civilization whose land is under ice now...they may be watching what is happening. Next one would be the Gray ones because they live next door and if we make a mess here, the wall will collapse (as it happened in Philadelphia Experiment by mistake); the third one will be the Krishna Civilization who liked Earth people (the Gita Stuff) and hence just visitors. The other would be because of the Rama Civilization ....just a thought...