moon landing hoax

darkbreed

Re: moon landing hoax

Yeah thats a good site. Anyway, this topic is allready being discussed in the Conspiracy section, check over there too. Maybe stuff like this is one of the reasons they ended up faking many of the official moon landing photos etc.

JasperMoon

That moon landing hoax article got me thinking. Can we discuss the hollow earth theory on this message board site, too?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

You can discuss anything you like, Jasper :) This place is expanding it's focus to cover a lot more than just time travel so post away

TnWatchdog

I heard about the moon landing hoax and never thought much about it until now. Watching this show really makes you think about it as they present very strong evidence that it was faked. I was brought up to believe what I was told as fact, now it appears that you can't believe much of anything anymore. This alleged movie making of the moon landing reminds me of the 1997 movie..'Wag the Dog', which was about a movie regarding a fake war. It appears everything now a days has become a lie and what is fact or fiction, well let us say it is hard to separate. I wish I could find the truth on everything that is out there but it appears the people that want to talk end up dead. Great find kc.

BlastTyrant

Very nice i have heard allot of these theory's and the last gentleman makes a good point, Prove it, we have the ability to send rovers to mars so the moon should be 0 issue.

TnWatchdog

Very nice i have heard allot of these theory's and the last gentleman makes a good point, Prove it, we have the ability to send rovers to mars so the moon should be 0 issue.
Maybe the rover's shots were taken at the Area 51 Mars set, which is directly to the north of the moon set....lol. Of course the rover wouldn't have died going thru the radiation belt like they mentioned humans would in the vid. This is all very interesting, so now I would like to get a view of the landing area for verification purposes.