More and more strange objects coming down, plus general not leaving out any possibilities

Secretman3811

These can’t be Aliens we’re shooting down..
They’ve been trying unsuccessfully for nearly a Century to shoot down a UFO and now they get 4 in a week!.
Doesn’t make sense..
These have to be Chinese spyware.
Well what if these were project blue beam but how do we know which is real or not and what if Jesus Christ in the sky is fake and we be gone but where do we end up like a food or sleep I want to know that part

Wind7

Staff
I'll have you know that....One of them WAS a private balloon!

I was taking me friend up for a picnic.

Just when I was reaching for a piece of chicken,
they bloody well shot us down!!
Good thing we was wearing our parachutes because landing safely kept the doctors away.

Would've been bloody embarrassing iffen they'd have found where me chicken leg ended up! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(J/K)

There's a reason for all this but in truth,
they will most likely never let on to it.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Flying Saucer Vintage GIF by US National Archives
you think we have nothing more advanced by now? Anyhow I know that flying saucer crafts exist the problem is where are they actually from. The ones I have seen stated by telepathy they are in fact extraterrestrial but is a statement actual fact or is it all a ruse

Secretman3811

Flying Saucer Vintage GIF by US National Archives
you think we have nothing more advanced by now? Anyhow I know that flying saucer crafts exist the problem is where are they actually from. The ones I have seen stated by telepathy they are in fact extraterrestrial but is a statement actual fact or is it all a ruse
what i think about it? that these alien from star system or future timeline..so don't know.