My ancient thot hand vibrational rod

steven chiverton

As promise to you, this is ancient sex electric vibration machine. I have redesign a little bit. if you want to reproduce it, rub your index finger under the wood to generate low vibrations and accompany the movement of the stick as in the video. I rub my index on the lower part of the stick to make very low frequency, in addition to the hight pyramide frequency. This form the mouvment. It is not perpetual but maybe this can move huge objects or reduce weight or give an health medecine process to others peoples, with coil instead of helix.

steven chiverton

art look at thirdphaseofmoon an insider speaks out and what he says is mostly different to what other insiders have said but it give ya some clues

Art

Thank you for the suggestion hahaha. I don't know the thirdphaseofmoon . I hope just that you have a good day and a greath inpiration mr steven shiverton. I have the ambition to write a book called "earth of energy". Because knowledge is very hard to keep. Not for profit of course, just a self edition. But with all our experiences but more praticaly than theory. Just for fun and only if i have time.
Ps : A little bite in french is a little dick.

Art

thots vibration long rod is just an ancient tuning fork used to cut stone through vibrations or something else
Yes yes yes. 5 year ago living in french mountain calked pyrenea, and i am propritary of a little forest. Hard rock in it. I have tester with an hammer and a resonnator to see if was better. Sorry but i have fail, i don't know how worell keely or egyptians did to cut rock with ancient toy or music instrument
look this video, he cut stone with sound not extraodinary but it is a begining

Last edited:

Art

art heres the link to thirdphaseofmoon video of insider who speaks out i hope you understand english spoken language
Do you think that element 115 is the key of free energy. Area 51 use cristal of bismuth instead if element 115. I know well the bob lazar ufo, but missing the power transformer, in so called gravity amplifier, a huge current passing trought. But gravity amplifier are just cyclotron, circulation of electron like in a simple coil !@@@

Art

Do you think that your sec exviter tower can be improve with such exotics élement like bismuth or air capacitor or orgonite or .... ? Maybe we are next to a deep changement in human evolution, when you find somethink, everybody are aware of. It is because we have a global human consciousness, that can see humanity and evolution.
The autist daniel that make electricity with coil on plexiglass, the handershot magnet generator, is not working. But you have find somethink that work, bravo.