My Boss's Prediction

FraZZleD

I met my boss back in 2002. When we got to know each other better I found out he dreamed of 911 before it happened. I found this out when I told him about my dream of 911 about 6 months before it happened. I was looking at the mess after the buildings had fallen. But my boss saw the planes hit and and the falling of the buildings.

Once we both discovered we both had dreamed about it we made a pact to tell each other if we ever got anymore dreams. Well in 2004 I told my boss I had a dream of Tsunami's. He also told me he was having dreams again. I said your seeing Tsunami's too? He said worse....... His dream he was looking at the USA from far up in the sky. He saw the Mississippi river widening by miles, and a volcano erupting in Organ and the costal area's around the USA were going under water.

I asked him when all this was going to happen? He said he didn't know. Then he asked me how he can find out. I told him every night as he's going to sleep keep saying in his mind. When I'm dreaming this dream again I need to get a date, When I'm dreaming this dream again I need to get a date, When I'm dreaming this dream again I need to get a date and keep saying this till you fall asleep.

A week later a Tsunami hit killing thousands.........

Two weeks later he came up to me and said he got a date. I thought he was talking about meeting a girl which shocked me because he was married. I said in shock you got a date? He said my dream, I got a date. Excited I asked when's the date? His reply was NOV 2012. I said your kidding? How'd you get the date? He said he came down to the streets and looked at the back end of a car and the tags read NOV 2012.

I told him his dream matched Edgar Casey. He didn't know who that was so I told him I would send him the info in an email.

We have both been preparing for Nov of this year when last year he got cancer and died. Nov is here and for the past month I have been getting a very nervous feeling inside. I don't know what's going to happen but with the storm hitting the East coast and flooding all that land, maybe just maybe his dream is starting to come true.

Do you think the widening of the Mississippi River could be an earthquake in the New Madrid ?

FraZZleD

trekie4ever

I am sorry about the passing of your friend.

As far as the dreams and this month, I'm keeping my eyes open. Unfortunately most of my family is in coastal areas...

FraZZleD

I also was wondering if anyone else here has had any info about this possibly happening? Heard anything, dreamed anything, or researched anything. I found 4 other people so far that are saying the same thing about the Mississippi River widening. A minister in Florida, another minister in Texas, and one medium and one psychic. The ministers didn't have a date, the medium just said soon, and the psychic said 2012.

I've been searching everything and that's all that I found besides Edgar Casey.

titorite

911 was an inside job and the planes were CGI TV fakery. It was the biggest most complecated Richestag to date. And we are the pawns that pay the price.

FraZZleD

This post was about Nov 2012. Not about 911. I was explaining that he had the dream come true about 911 it's more about his next dream. Please re-read this post.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We all agree that the Dec. 21st 2012 "end of days date" is not likely to be right on spot. If something is to take place, it will probably not be on that very day, but some time before or after. November is definitely not out of question, especially when we read stories such as yours.

There are several predictions around a massive New Madrid Earthquake event. Maybe that's what will take place, as these dreams are suggesting.

FraZZleD

We all agree that the Dec. 21st 2012 "end of days date" is not likely to be right on spot. If something is to take place, it will probably not be on that very day, but some time before or after. November is definitely not out of question, especially when we read stories such as yours.

There are several predictions around a massive New Madrid Earthquake event. Maybe that's what will take place, as these dreams are suggesting.

I agree with you that Dec. 21 is a time frame...... Before or after if it hits at all.