My experience with death and the afterlife

PJ Foltz

When I was a kid, my mom got really sick. Dad took her to the hospital where she died in the OR- she said she saw everything that was happening in the room and said there was a bright light and she felt no pain, just love. She said a male voice told her that it was not her time, she had to go back. When she awoke, she was in a lot of pain- she recovered. My cousin died a couple months before my mother. The night my mom was dying, my cousin spoke to me and told me he would be there waiting on her. My cousin was like my big brother. He was very close to my parents and me. I lost two important people in my life.
I had serious back problems and I was seeing 2 doctors in DC. The first day I went to see them, I told them I had psoriasis. They decided to do back surgery on me. The morning of the surgery, I was taking a shower, getting ready to leave to go to the hospital; my feet started swelling. They have never swelled before. After driving to the city to the hospital, I can't walk, my feet are so swollen. They get me ready for surgery, waiting on the doctor to co e in. When he does, my psoriasis were so red, it looked like I was painted with red paint and my feet were huge! That idiot doctor looked at me and said " we don't do back surgery on people with psoriasis, and your feet are swollen" . The surgery was cancelled. By the time I got home, my feet were back to normal and they have never swelled at all! I believe my mom was watching out for me and knew that those quacks and the surgery they planned to do to me was not what I needed. I am so thankful for that! I finally found the doctor who fixed me up and I call him my hero. :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
When I was a kid, my mom got really sick. Dad took her to the hospital where she died in the OR- she said she saw everything that was happening in the room and said there was a bright light and she felt no pain, just love. She said a male voice told her that it was not her time, she had to go back. When she awoke, she was in a lot of pain- she recovered. My cousin died a couple months before my mother. The night my mom was dying, my cousin spoke to me and told me he would be there waiting on her. My cousin was like my big brother. He was very close to my parents and me. I lost two important people in my life.
I had serious back problems and I was seeing 2 doctors in DC. The first day I went to see them, I told them I had psoriasis. They decided to do back surgery on me. The morning of the surgery, I was taking a shower, getting ready to leave to go to the hospital; my feet started swelling. They have never swelled before. After driving to the city to the hospital, I can't walk, my feet are so swollen. They get me ready for surgery, waiting on the doctor to co e in. When he does, my psoriasis were so red, it looked like I was painted with red paint and my feet were huge! That idiot doctor looked at me and said " we don't do back surgery on people with psoriasis, and your feet are swollen" . The surgery was cancelled. By the time I got home, my feet were back to normal and they have never swelled at all! I believe my mom was watching out for me and knew that those quacks and the surgery they planned to do to me was not what I needed. I am so thankful for that! I finally found the doctor who fixed me up and I call him my hero. :)
Wait a minute...I thought you said your mom had died, but then came back to life and recovered from whatever illness she had. I'm confused. Did she get sick again and die for good after she recovered from her illness? Yes, I have heard stories of people dying on the operating tables, and then coming back to life moments later.

PJ Foltz

Wait a minute...I thought you said your mom had died, but then came back to life and recovered from whatever illness she had. I'm confused. Did she get sick again and die for good after she recovered from her illness? Yes, I have heard stories of people dying on the operating tables, and then coming back to life moments later.
Yes, when she was 54 she started with Alzheimer's Disease- she died 9 years later of respiratory failure.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Yes, when she was 54 she started with Alzheimer's Disease- she died 9 years later of respiratory failure.
Oh, I think I'm starting to get it now. You're saying she first died soon after she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

Itheblaze

No, when she was a child her Mother died, but since she still had work on this Earth to do, her spirit/ghost was guided back in her body, causing the physical body to come back to life.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
No, when she was a child her Mother died, but since she still had work on this Earth to do, her spirit/ghost was guided back in her body, causing the physical body to come back to life.
But didn't PJ Foltz say that she lost her mother? I'm confused again. She said that her mom's spirit is now in heaven, no?

Itheblaze

Much later in life, her Mother died for good at 63. She was a child when her Mother died and came back to life.