My experiences with paranormal events

Khaos

where the wild things are
This forum isn't a dictatorship, anyone is allowed to comment and give their opinion here.

I've been burned before, in the whole "post my content to my site" crap. No offense, but I'm not willing to. But thanks for offering.

Belladonna

Interesting...your writing is fab to read....don't let the Prince post your stuff, however
Well, I don't understand your reason for saying this. If he allows me to post the experiences on my blog, he will get read, as well as I will share his paranormalis account address and website address if he has one as per his request. It is up to Khaos to allow me to post his story or not. You are nobody to comment on that anyway. Sorry if I am sounding rude, but you didn't sound quite friendly as well.

now don't get your panties in a bunch. You have to be careful allowing others your words.
Sorry if your feelings were hurt that was not my intent

Wee

That is interesting Khaos. From what you have said, it sounds residual more so than intelligent. It would be interesting if you decided to do some historical research on the house. If you do, tell us about it!