My first Telekinesis experience

Voyageur

Have you ever tried to move an object with your mind? I tried it last week and succeeded. It was difficult to move a solid object on a table, so I tried to move a thing that was hanging from the roof. At first i watched how it was rotating, and I was able to stop it. Then I visualised it again as moving, and it started to move again.

Yesterday I managed to film a short vid when I was at my friend's house. I had a boring moment, and I saw a flower that was hanging from a roof. I filmed it about 15sec, then started to rotate it. After one minute (01:00) I decided to change its direction, but that was not that easy. After few seconds I however succeeded.

The video is on comments if I can upload it. The science behind this is that I do not really move an object, I just pick up a timeline and smoothly shift in a paraller timeline where object turns in a different direction. Video is pretty boring and the flower turns very slowly, but I did not use anything else than my mind to turn it.

If you have done this more than I, feel free to share your tips and experiences on this topic :)

Voyageur

Why I can not upload it? I thought it was as easy as uploading photos... once in a lifetime I can take some cool stuff on something I can not upload it. I hope I will find a way trough it.... How do you upload videos?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Upload your video to your YouTube account. Then choose the video icon button from the button choices in the reply panel. From that point just copy and paste the URL of your video on YouTube into the video icon panel you previously opened.

walt willis

I have done this but I have very little control of when it can be done.
It would be nice to be able to do that when I want and not by surprise.

Carl Miller

ello Voyageur, my supposed psychabilities include bending metal utensils with the power of mind. The phenomena happen on a daily basis, but most the times they happen involuntarily. i simply point out to friends that they would be aware of the metal being bent in front of us. I say "Take a look at those forks over there. Just watch while they are being bent. Now check them out and notice that they eventually got all twisted and bent. Scandalously bent, they have changed their form". i mean i do not necessarily take hold of a metal utensil to bend it. Metal bend while i am present. They are bent at my presence impacted by my energy field.
Now, i do not bother at all if people will not believe what it is true. i would not bother uploading , downloading. or producing vídeos from me bending metal. I really do not care whether people will believe it or not.
I am graduate in Letters and i am not Phd in anything, although i make jokes to be phd in Psychology and etc... What triggers my interest in the paranormal is that i experience paranormal phenomena of various types On a daily basis. There was a time dishes from the school kitchen were exploding whilst i was passing by. The principal was reported and she tried to apeace the cooks stating that that kind of glass just explodes. What a funny explanation to that. Explain that away!

If he hits you, do not hit him back.

In fact i do not fancy where this energy comes from. Have no control over it.
Once i was hit at the chest. A guy got a hold on my t-shirt i could hardly believe what was going on. It was an assault. Neighbors hurry up to save me. I only remember someone saying to me DO NOT REACT, HE IS AN ADDICT.
The addict punched me at the chest and some ribs were aching like hell. The following morning the guy that attacked me was at my door. This time he was looking down and seemed to be ashamed. He heartbreakingly apologized for what he had done to me making it clear that after all he had hit the wrong guy, that he had taken a great deal of drugs,and so on and so forth.
i was astonished at my reply = MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Well i did not remember the last time i had been that spooky.
Somehow God did not have mercy on him.
A couple of days later the violent addict appeared with his arm broken. As he was my neighbor and i could not help meeting him i plucked up courage and asked him..
HOW DID YOU BREAK YOUR ARM....question
The answer was amazing==THE DEVIL. MY ARM EXPLODED.

Last edited: