My introduction...

Lord-Reika

Well my introduction... about 13 years ago I had an event that would forever change the way i view another person. I was talking to a friend who just broke up with her boyfriend and was going threw a hard time i knew her boyfriend as well and thought i would be a good friend and lend a ear to listen to her problems. that is when something happen... I started shaking and gasping for air as if i was having a panic attack, When i described to her what i was feeling physically she exclaimed that it was the exact thing she felt down to the littlest detail. I freaked out a bit told her i had to go I needed to figure just what happened to me. 5 minutes later it was as if nothing happened. I asked a few people who i knew were into paranormal things. My one buddy tells me I'm empathic, that i could sense peoples emotions and or feelings. This gift / curse put me threw hell and back. for about 6 months i had no control over it what so ever. I could read people like an open book I loved it when people pulled the "you don't know how i feel" card because id say ya i do and describe them to them to a tee. with both people i knew and did not know. I had one person so stoked he kept getting me to read random people just to prove it to others like i did him. I ended up going to jail about 6 months after my ability surfaced being around all the depression I had to figure a way to block others around me from feeling so drained. Now my ability is different it is not an automatic thing anymore and my emotions are very hard to separate mine from who is around me. if I am around grumpy people I will be grumpy. so when the wife jumps down my back and i start to rage I cant tell if I really am mad or if I'm feeding off her anger. I have had several spirit encounters among other paranormal events. My ability also told me my now ex was cheating on my even though it was an online relationship, I had a strong enough link to her to know she was getting laid because I could literally feel the sexual release. The next day I told her i knew she cheated on me the night before, the time and the 15 minutes it lasted. she admitted to me she cheated just could not understand how i knew all that information in detail when we were states away from each other. These are just two of many other events, as years went by i learned as much as i could about this aspect of life and the understanding of it. As I was doing research about my family due to an a comment of by one of my cousins that we were descendant of high kings of Ireland. I grab a book his dad made for me about our family's heritage stating that we were the descendant of Niall of the nine hostages legendary king of Ireland who kidnapped st. Patrick at the age of 17 and brought him to Ireland. Niall was also descendant of the Conn of a hundred battles another legendary king of Ireland. as I am tracing names back I find another family member that was not just legendary but was probably the most well known Celtic hero Cú Chulainn.His father was said to be the Celtic god Lugh. Learning my family was descendant of most of the people of Irish legends and the Celtic sun god Lugh. This told me these were not stories of myth cause if so i was not be sitting here.

I'm here to share knowledge and hopefully learn as well we are all drawn to things for a reason finding out why is the big question. I stumbled on the phemomena tracker and thought this might be a good place to see what if i can find others like minded. I have been told thing that cause me to ask what the person was smoking and if i could have some because it did not sound at the least logical thought let alone why me. but when told the same thing 3 times by 3 different people that had no idea who each other was let alone that the other exists starts making you scratch your head

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...We offer interesting topics from interesting members. We will see you around and again, welcome.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of interesting topics for sure.

Enjoy your stay! :) See ya!

nelson

This is me nelson. I just register now and login as new and junior member of community and here to talk about travel and famous personalities. I am a tourist and love travelling of different countries and states to learn more and more about different cultures, traditions and life styles.