My Secret Telepathic Contact With Plant Life

Max X

A few years ago I was about at about one a.m. in the morning doing some mental work in a darkened room with my windows opened for fresh air. I was sitting down with my back to a window when I sensed someone calling me at it downed on me the plants, that served as a fence between my house and the neighbor’s, were all upset.

Why in the world?

At that time we were having an issue with the noisy neighbors and so there were some tension that evidently the plants were uncomfortable with telling me: “Why don’t you get along with the neighbors, we can’t take it anymore” I mentally told them that I would work to ameliorate the problem and luckily in about a year they sold their house and moved away.

Also many years ago I learned to use images to convey messages to animals using mental imagery like an image of patting it, or hugging the animal of feeding it, and I am sure most of the time they receive the message. It seems to me that when it comes to real, mental communication both kingdoms of flora and fauna are more advanced than we humans on the surface of the planet are.

A month ago I was in a forest talking to this elephant ear plant growing in the shade of big trees which has two babies and she told me, since they would die anyway with the coming Florida cold and the lack of sunshine, to uproot the babies and take them home with me, I did as told and the little plants are now safe and sound in two flower pots under the sweet sun drinking rain water. Yet two weeks ago while hiking the mother told me to replant her in a sunny spot near her family of ears nearby and that she would rather die than live alone, her two babies gone, in the misery of the constant shade.

I promised the plant I would come back with a trowel to replant her.

So I replanted that elephant ear in the sunshine encircled by her own kind, and now she is healthy and flourishing. I have also discovered all plants in that forest talk to each other and all are aware of what I had done for the elephant ears and all are thankful for that.

Many years ago I learned how to use imagery to convey messages to animals, like an image of patting it, or hugging the animal of feeding it, they usually get the message. Because of their close contact with nature, I think, when it comes to emotional contact it seems flora and fauna are doing better than people.

For instance how do migratory birds know where is south or north and how to get there? How do deer know it is hunting season climbing farther higher away from the hunter for protection? How do some animals know a storm is approaching even days ahead or that an earthquake or a volcano eruption will take place soon? You think of grabbing a shoe for killing a roach and the thing immediately runs away and last but not least rats abandoning ahead of time an anchored ship before its sinking?

Anyone with mind reading stories?

I think I may be able to offer some answers to some of these for you, Max.
"For instance how do migratory birds know where is south or north and how to get there?" many species of both avians and aquatic animals have inbuilt structures in their brains that allow them to read the magnetic field that surrounds the earth. A classic example of this is the Logerhead Turtle. Likewise, amny birds are able to read wind patterns, and will often follow natural occurrences, such as the now called "trade winds" that cover various places across the world.

"How do some animals know a storm is approaching even days ahead or that an earthquake or a volcano eruption will take place soon?" In answer to this one, the likes of dogs are more sensitive to static electricity in the air (which builds up before a thunderstorm). Humans actually have this ability in a much 'weaker' form, if you want proof, go and stand outside before a thunderstorm, you'll get goosebumps and adrenaline will course through your veins (it's a result of the survival instinct).

In regards to other points, I'm not sure, I can't offer an answer, it could just be 'one of those things'.