My Tesla Coil Project

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do have all four Tesla coils up and running. Currently I'm testing out how to configure the four coils together to produce a rotating electric field.

Is there a specific reason you need Tesla Coils, or are you just trying to make a rotating magnetic field?

If all you want is to make a rotating electromagnetic field, I fear you're over-thinking it a bit. All you need is 2 or more electromagnets running off AC currents that are out of step. (3 coils at 120 degree intervals is quite common) Where the fields intersect, you get a rotating magnetic field. AC motors, invented by Tesla, use that principle, with a centre rotor attached to a permanent magnet, which rotates itself to align with the rotating magnetic field, producing mechanical work. You would just replace the centre rotor in the design with whatever you want to be influenced by the rotating magnetic field.

I'm not interested at all in rotating magnetic fields. I have built rotating magnetic field generators in the past. There is nothing new at all to be learned from them.

There is a specific reason I'm choosing Tesla coils. The coils create huge electric fields. I don't know of any other device that can do that. The magnetic component appears to be missing. So if there is a magnetic field present, it isn't even strong enough to deflect a compass needle.

I want the electric field to be as strong as I can get it without creating a lightening bolt. So the secondary coil is always run as an open circuit.

Here is an interesting question that I may acquire an answer to. Will a simulated moving electric field create an accompanying huge magnetic field?

As far as I know, there are no devices that utilize rotating electric fields. I've seen patents for them. And it was mentioned that huge electric fields were used in the Philadelphia experiment. But very little info exists on how the electric fields were created.

This is entirely experimental. So it's a learn as I go type of project. But I am going to couple this rotating electric field generator with my Zero Time Generator just to see if there is a resonant reaction that takes place.

Ayasano

What exactly do you mean by "simulated"? I'm assuming you're not referring to computer simulations or theoretical models, but something in the real world.

Also, what exactly do you mean by "resonant reaction"? The only reference I can find to that term is in Nuclear Physics, and I'm assuming you're not intending to start a fission reaction in your basement. :D (Lest we have a repeat of the Nuclear Boy Scout)

It might be helpful if you described in detail the end goal of what you're trying to achieve, and through what principles. Bring us all up to speed, as it were. As you know, information on these subjects tends to be very fractured and spread out over multiple sources, and it can be hard to tell the real science from the pseudo-science.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What I meant by simulated was that there are no charge carriers causing the electric field to move during rotation. The rotation of the electric field is simulated by turning on and off each Tesla coil in a rotating pattern. When this is done with magnetic fields, mechanical rotation can be induced into a physical body. So will there be any kind of effect on matter or space when a simulated rotating electric field is used?

As for resonance, you will notice in one of my recent videos that there is a resonant mechanical vibration going on at around 4.6 to 4.8 Hz. I'm turning the Tesla coil on and off at that particular frequency when the resonance occurs. So there is a connection between mechanical motion and the electric field at this particular on and off frequency. But I'm not specifically looking for that type of resonance. Perhaps an unexpected amplification of the electric field may occur at a specific frequency with the Zero Time Generator paired up. The hoped for goal would be to access the time force. That is what I meant by resonant reaction.

The basic principles are standing waves. The Tesla coil is making standing waves in space. But the Zero Time Generator is making standing waves in time. Changing the standing wave frequencies causes both waves to move. If the amplitudes are strong enough, it should cause a desynchronization with the existing standing waves that hold us in place with time and space. Now the standing waves are real. So that much of this is fact. But my ideas on how to manipulate those waves could be at fault. Since at present, those ideas are untested.

The end goal is a time machine. But I keep telling everybody not to get your hopes up too high. Building a time machine is sort of a learn as you go type of adventure. Probably with no end in sight.

steven chiverton

I've been attempting to get a Tesla coil to turn on and off with the use of electrical signals. Been trying to do this now for several months. I'm working with a free running feedback controlled oscillator using feedback from the secondary coil to drive the primary coil. So far apparent success has only been on a breadboard circuit. When I transfer the circuit over to a more permanent printed circuit board construction, the coil will not start up. There appear to be some unknown variables at work that I am trying to ascertain.

I have a homemade electrical field sensor that I accidentally discovered how to make. I thought I had hooked up my scope test leads to an old coil I had laying around so I could monitor the electrical field on my oscilloscope. But I later found out the coil was actually a bifilar coil. So my test leads were actually hooked up to a pair of coils that wound up being an open circuit. But I was getting an AC waveform in the 220KHz range. When hooked up this way, no magnetic field is picked up, just voltage. The sensor kind of works like a capacitor. Except the voltage comes out of space instead of one of the coils. Anyway instead of using the cob sensor I was using, I decided to make a dedicated sensor into a more durable format. So I wound 10 bifilar turns of magnet wire onto a 3" coil form and permanently attached a BNC cable to one end of the coil. Mounted this assembly onto an adjustable stand. This electrical field sensor has been immensely helpful in observing the behavior of the electrical field produced by a Tesla coil. I did gain some knowledge about the coil with this sensor that is not out there in the Tesla coil community. I always thought that a Tesla coil runs at its own fixed resonant frequency. But it turns out that any object within the radius of the Tesla coil field can affect the resonant frequency. The biggest change is observed when I walk toward the coil. The resonant frequency rapidly drops. I know adding an object with surface area to the output of the Tesla coil adds to the capacitance of the coil causing a drop in frequency also. But since I'm actually not connected to the coil, I suspect my body behaves like additional capacitance to the coil. I guess I could call it applied field capacitance.

I did experience some very odd behavior when troubleshooting my latest circuit board construction. One time when connecting the power wire, the Tesla coil fired up, but immediately turned off again when I pulled my hand away from the power wire. As I moved my hand back to disconnect the power wire, the Tesla coil started back up. How odd I thought. Same thing happened again as I pulled my hand away. Moved my hand close again and it started back up. So I slowly moved my hand away. That worked. But this is like playing cat and mouse. But it is a clue. Right now I'm attempting to find something that can act as a substitute for my hand. I do know that my presence in the voltage field will act like a capacitor. So finding a substitute method seems like my present course of action.

Then there was a very odd electrical discharge which I decided to record and have it here for you to see. When holding a metal rod close to the Tesla coil output. Both the coil and the metal rod discharge an arc toward a point in space. Making a distinct angle in the process.

After that I had my variable signal input set to 5 Hz and my field sensor started to oscillate back and forth. Seems to be a resonant frequency at work causing the apparent motion. But that would mean the coil is wirelessly attracting an object. Similar in some respects to gravity.

you need some more ideas and input go to my onedrive its posted in the forums somewhere and take a good look through the evil genious handbooks ive collected in there
OneDrive