my time machine idea

timecore

This is how to build a time machine.Each of the green spheres represent a car that moves at 50 miles per hour.All the green cars represent the path they traveling.Each ring of the rotating from center to outer rim travels faster than one another.Each car goes the same amount of distance for each ring.
since the cars do that.The time from center to outer rim is less for the path of the cars.
PasteAll.org - time machine 2.png

not_a_DJ

Mmmmmmm can you explain again using functions f(x) f(x') and formulas? It's the universal scientific language...
How do I travel time with those cars.
I want to send a letter to 2012.

timecore

you mean a math formula.All i know is multiplication,subtraction,addition and division.This is why it would work.You can travel the same amount of length for faster and faster speeds and take less and lesser amount of time.

timecore

There are three observers that are on the ground observing one of the cars for each row through the see through bottom of this rotating circular platform.which is rotated with a electric from it's center.The see through circular platform rotates 50 miles per hour.All the cars are moving at 10 miles per hour.
The arrows in this image are pointing to rows of cars moving on a bent path that the three observer are observing.
Each of these three path are the same length.It could be made cheaper with small electric cars.The see through platform could be 2 foot in circumference.
the observers are looking up through the see through platform.The observers are small cameras.That send a image to a tv of what they see.
PasteAll.org - ier.png

not_a_DJ

No, Im not telling you that I don't believe you. I just wonder how it is supposed to work. So, the rotating platform is moving and rotating too, I thought it was fixed. I thought the rings were just big paintings on the floor, and the three cars were just running following a circle route.

maybe it could be easier to imagine if you use a roller coaster mechanic game as an example. I mean, I want to compare your time machine to something more familiar for a better understanding.

where are the observers. are the same as the cars?
the transversal dotted line, (vertical) is the time travel line?
where are cameras and TV located.

Why not use a time function graphic. You can explain more clear the phases in different time periods
example
car a
car b
car c

car speed a
car speed b
car speed c

how does it look the graphic when time t = 0 mins
when time t = 5 mins
when time t = 30 mins
when time t = 3 years (back or forward)

where's the position of each car within each time t
are they always aligned?

in which speed, for the three cars we'll X years / hours / minutes back in time ?

we need more data, paremeters, whatever.

Attachments

• need more data.png
    need more data.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 2
  • different values for t.PNG
    different values for t.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
  • period.png
    period.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 2

timecore

moving in the opposite direction of moving object slows it down to the observer on the ground
4 circular areas/50 feet per hour speed of spinning platform=12.5 feet per hour,25 feet per hour,37.5 feet per hour,50 feet per hour arms of the u shaped paths 2.5=2.5 feet per hour/60 minutes=24minutesx6inches=12 minuntes,35=35 feet per hour/60 minutes=1.715245x6inches=.8576225 minutes,27.5=27.5 feet per hour/60=2.1818181x10=21.818181 minutes,60=60 feet per hour/60 minutes=1x6 inches=1/2 minute

both of the u shaped paths for the cars have the same length arms that are 6 inches long.
PasteAll.org - ordCapture.PNG.png